Is that fluff & stuff Critter???:)M~
Looks like he's saying:"HELP! I can't hold on much longer!" ;)
OMGosh...I Lovethat pcitreu. So ctue!Staice
This kitty picture is just too darn cute:-).
Oh how cute! You just want to run inside and smooch his head.~S
I recognize this little one. My favorite is the one in the cooking pot. This one is cute, too!
aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww....he's sayin... can I come out too...?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Is that fluff & stuff Critter???
:)
M~
Looks like he's saying:
"HELP! I can't hold on much longer!" ;)
OMGosh...I Lovethat pcitreu. So ctue!
Staice
This kitty picture is just too darn cute:-).
Oh how cute! You just want to run inside and smooch his head.
~S
I recognize this little one. My favorite is the one in the cooking pot. This one is cute, too!
aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww....
he's sayin... can I come out too...?
Post a Comment