Thursday, October 12

Hubba

So I haven't done a Hubba post in quite awhile. Mainly because no one has really jumped out at me. Until...

Couple of weeks ago while in Seattle, John made me watch Lord of The Rings.
Ok, maybe he didn't make me. But, so many were shocked I hadn't seen it, I figured it was about time.
Then I saw Legolas. Wow.















Now, normally a guy with blonde hair, even long long blonde hair would never grab my attention, but he did. Orlando Bloom doesn't even really do anything for me. So is it the long hair? The pointy ears? The bow and arrow? I just don't know.


















Everytime Legolas came onto the screen I was just struck. I don't even remember what happened during the movie when he came on. It really cracks me up since I rarely act like this over someone in the movies, but this boy is just too cute.
He would show up with his arrows and save the day... AND, he NEVER ran out of arrows! It was amazing!












Anyway...there's my Hubba. Of course now I need to see the next two. I actually bought the second one to watch on the plane but my batteries gave up on me.

So...You like?

Oh... and I liked the movie too ;)

10 comments:

Marianna said...

"AND, he NEVER ran out of arrows!"

BWAHAHAHHAHA

Wait til you see #3. You'll love Aragorn. mmmmm

I'm not big on blondes, either, but you're right. Legolas definitely was HOT!

M~

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Oh Legolas is hot INDEED! I think it's the whole elf thing...and the long hair...and those pointy ears....;)

Aragorn though is my favorite...guess it's the whole "scruffy" look he's got going on...;)

I LOVED all three of the movies.

Anonymous said...

OH GREAT... You too... I'm so sick of my girls going on about Legolas... blahhhhh...

hemlock said...

OK, so... we had the exact same reaction to that dreamy blond tressed lad! Oh man, ever time he was in view I just melted.

Honestly? Orlando Bloom doesn't do it for me, but Legolas? Set me up!

I'm all aquiver...

Shephard said...

all "a quiver?" lol
(if that was on purpose, it was very clever).

Never ran out of arrows. That's it. That's why everyone likes him so much.
I plead the 5th. ;)
~S

hemlock said...

Obviously "all aquiver" was on purpose! Sheesh! ;)

Seriously though, he was really hot in that movie. Maybe cuz he was so bouncy or something.

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm.... Legolas
It must be the pointy ears...

But I think Strider or Aragorn is much better.... that long hair... and scruffy look.

I think Orlando Bloom as a pirate is pretty hubba hubba too...

giggles at all the comments...

Haleigh Anne said...

I know what you mean. Ask my husband and he will tell you...I wouldn't shut up about Legolas. I'm not kidding. I had the biggest crush on him. **fainting now** Orlando really does it for me in this movie...not so much in others.

GREAT GREAT HUBBA!!

Redhead Editor said...

I'm with Silent One. Orlando as a pirate is much hotter. Pointy ears just don't do it for me.

Anonymous said...

um That is where my fixation on him began. Then he was in pirates. and Troy. but it started with my favorite combo...brown eyes and blonde hair.

it is a strange contrast and it catches your eye.