Monday, October 2

Just Before Sleep















I'm sitting here in a dark quiet room, with Sinclair on my shoulder, playing with the tie from my shirt. She is completely entertained with this tie. Can you imagine such simple entertainment?

We started the wood stove finally. The last two mornings have been around 35 degrees. I guess it was about time. It's nice and warm :)
Everyone's asleep but me.
The bear already stopped by, and no one to see it. He must have been bored, he didn't stay long.
We leave early tomorrow and I don't have one thing packed. I seem to move best at last minute. I think I'll go to bed early.
Oh wait.. my camera equipment and my portable DVD player are ready to go. Most important stuff first right?

No video for me tomorrow. I started to upload it tonight but YouTube was Way.Too.Slow. No patience.

Oh, I tried peanut butter M&M's today.. yummy.
I'll have to find more.

7 comments:

Marianna said...

Those peanut butter M&Ms are delish!

We hit 96 here yesterday. Yeah. SUCKS!

So you realize when we meet up this week, John might want to perch up on your shoulders & play with the tie thingie from your sweatshirt? LOL

I noticed YouTube was slow last nite, too. Mine's kinda lame, but it's up.

M~

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

35??? YIKES! Way too cold for me!!! I'm SUCH a wuss...;)

And have you tried the peanut butter Hershey kisses? They're AWESOME! :)

S said...

LOL I havent been over here in ages, and I cant believe those bears are still up to their shenanigans!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful trip... Once again, keep us updated! Oh yeah, while I want pictures of snow... You can keep that COLD weather.. I just like the fall down here when it cools off a bit in the morning!

Rainypete said...

You've packed all the things I would be looking for! I usually.....
sorry there was a bit of string on my desk......
Where was I?
Oh yes, I usually do my best work at the last minute as well.
There was this one time that I ......

OOooohhh! String!!

Unknown said...

Peanut Butter M&Ms are one of my weaknesses... oh I just love them.

Unknown said...

Oh to be that cat and be so comfortable to sleep sleep sleep. I could do that today. So tired