um yeah...spent the last half hour (after I got the balls on their little shelves) listening to him knock ...and groan "tyo the corners...blah blahblah..."...agh!.....yeah...thanx for a weekend time eater! .....haha
I have three balls, but I had two to start with, so I am still no farther along than anyone else up in this mf'er. (I still didn't say it, and typing only two fo the many letters doesn't count. Does it?)
10 comments:
Bad Leesa.
lmao yes I remember now I am on my way to check out this one. lol
Oh I hate you now... you're lucky I need to cook.
Oh. Your sis said my cookies are better.
:P
M~
um yeah...spent the last half hour (after I got the balls on their little shelves) listening to him knock ...and groan "tyo the corners...blah blahblah..."...agh!.....yeah...thanx for a weekend time eater! .....haha
OMG LEESA grrrrrr lol I have only one ball how do you get two?
Yep I too only have one ball.
Did I say that out loud?
That is ANNOYING!!! I need to know how to win. But I'm not trying any more.
LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESA
I can't help you..lol.
I too, only had one ball ;)
Sounds funny doesn't it??
God, that's maddening.
I have three balls, but I had two to start with, so I am still no farther along than anyone else up in this mf'er. (I still didn't say it, and typing only two fo the many letters doesn't count. Does it?)
UGH lol how did you get three I can't get but one, dang it. I GIVE UP lmao
Post a Comment