psssst...Courtney... The lady M&M on the stairs is KILLING me...what the heck is it? stampgirll@hotmail.com (so we don't wreck anyone else's fun) Stacie
Stacie, I wanted to give you an oh-so-clever hint, but I e-mailed you the answer instead (via ruckus24@gmail.com -- the plus-one's account, he was logged into blogger) -- I'm just not good at hints. By the way, I did need your hint to help me think outside of the box. I'm still kicking myself for both the baboons and he pennies!
Wow, I did really well actually, I got them all, had help with a few, but that's that. NOW, I want another poster. I saw one years ago that listed songs...I think I'd do better at it now. But I can't seem to find any online. I try finding bands in posters but bands/posters produces a gazillion sites, and none that I can see is the same. Do you know what to call it technically so I can find some more?
16 comments:
Wow, that's hard. I got eleven, but I've never been much of a dark movie fan.
That's really cool. But I haven't seen enough of them. Silence of the lambs cracked me up tho!
~S
9 for me I just got the obvious ones.
D'oh!! That's why the sheep are wearing earmuffs! Now what about the baboons with the pennies?
So far... 21, well, soon to be 22 after I get the silence of the lambs
Ok...I got 21 legitamately on my own, but I'm up to 39 with the help of a teenager. This is hard!
Courtney, the penny's and the monkeys are two separate entities..
Stacie
Stacie,
D'oh again! Okay, I see that now.
36 of 50... and that's all she wrote, I can't come up with any more!
Dang ~ y'all are MUCH better than me on this!
Then again, I may just be tired.
M~
YES!!! I got all 50! Mwahahah!!!
sorry, couldn't resist!
Oh sure... rub.it.in Courtney!! I had to pause for awhile.
Now of course I have a goal :)
HA! She only got it cuz I gave her a hint!!!
;P
psssst...Courtney...
The lady M&M on the stairs is KILLING me...what the heck is it? stampgirll@hotmail.com (so we don't wreck anyone else's fun)
Stacie
I got all 5o! I got all 25 by myself, 22 with help, 3 by cheating...but, I know them all now.
Muhahahahahahahahaha!
Oh I suck!!!
I got 3.
4 with the sheep.... lmao!
Stacie,
I wanted to give you an oh-so-clever hint, but I e-mailed you the answer instead (via ruckus24@gmail.com -- the plus-one's account, he was logged into blogger) -- I'm just not good at hints.
By the way, I did need your hint to help me think outside of the box. I'm still kicking myself for both the baboons and he pennies!
What fun and I hate horror movies!!
I got to 22 so far. I've saved it to play later but I may need some help from my kids.
Wow, I did really well actually, I got them all, had help with a few, but that's that. NOW, I want another poster. I saw one years ago that listed songs...I think I'd do better at it now. But I can't seem to find any online. I try finding bands in posters but bands/posters produces a gazillion sites, and none that I can see is the same. Do you know what to call it technically so I can find some more?
Post a Comment