Tuesday, October 10

Catch-Up

My little Sinclair is sick,sick,sick :(.
She has an upper respiratory infection and just looks and feels crummy. We were both quite the bums yesterday as we lounged on the couch all day. She's so warm she was actually making me too hot. I hate when my pets are sick. They look at you with this pitiful "Help Me" look... do ya know it?

25 degrees the last two mornings, and quite the bear activity last night. I had two in the garage early on, and they left quickly. Later in the evening, my BIG red friend showed up and he was such a pain. He wouldn't leave so I really just gave up. He did rip the top off the big rubbermaid container and ate the shelled peanuts and corn cobs in there. The evidence is all over the front yard. Yes, I know, it should have all been locked up. My bad. I can't move the container alone and I forgot there was still food in it.

My body is still catching up from the trip. I don't sleep well in hotels usually, and add on that I spent most of my time walking around DC and my body is now rebeling against me. This might be another couch day. Am I just getting old??

7 comments:

Osbasso said...

Way to go, girls--make Leesa's pets sick, then skip town! ;-)
Sorry to hear about that. Hope she gets over it quickly.

Yes, I recognize the signs. Yer gettin' old.

Laura said...

There is nothing wrong with having a couch WEEK. ;)

Get better Sinclair!
~L.

Shephard said...

Hugs for little Sinclair. I hate when Pets are sick. :( YOu just feel so helpless.
~S

Marianna said...

Aww... poor Sinclair...

Well, Miss Oldie. I am bouncing back just fine. So it must be the age thing.

;)
M~

Anonymous said...

LOL, yep! Face it, you are just OLD now! ehh, as long as you don't act old, you never really get there do you?? :)

Get some rest!

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

I love couch days (although it sucks Sinclair is not feeling well!)

Redhead Editor said...

Oh dear, my little baby Sinclair is sick? He wasn't being as rambunctious as Trout so maybe we should have known something was up. Maybe he has allergies?

And what's up with the bears coming around when you come back. They must have known not to bother the "new girls in town."

And why isn't my blog showing up? HELP?!!!