Nothing happened last night. Nothing! No bear. No barking dogs. Nothing.
When I finally got to sleep that is.
I had my normal "what if's" of bear in the house, so my brain wouldn't shut off.
And...
Trout is very sick. As he sat in my lap with a high fever, runny eyes and chest congestion, all I could do was try to comfort him. He was miserable and would not leave my side. I gave him something to bring the fever down, and decided to turn on the humidifier. I swear you can hear him breathing across the room :(
Sinclair on the other hand is much better and wants Trout to play, so I have to keep her off him most of the time.
So...I actually slept last night. I think a full 7 hours!
It's grey and rainy here today. And I really wanted to go on a Stacie-photo-safari.
Want to see a soggy Montana?
10 comments:
It's breaking my heart to think of Trout as sick. He's so active and happy all the time. I'm so glad he has you to take care of him. Give him a kiss for me. But not directly on the lips. Ok?
I have never heard of a cat (or any animal) getting sick... do they have cold meds for kitties?
Hope trout gets better soon....
Enjoy the rain.... it is snowing here. Yay!
Bummer about Trout...
Cold and rainy here too. Do you get the misty cloud thing going on up there, or is it just gray and blah? Might be some opportunities there...
Poor Trout. Maybe he needs some meow-citron.
As for rainy days, they make for some great photos.
It's been cold and rainy in the valley today and yesterday. None of the predicted snow, however. Hope the kitties feel better!
Poor little Trout!!! It's so sad when kitties (and kids!) are sick.
Leesa, I hope little trout is going to be okay soon. So rare that cats are sick that long, isn't it? Course, when they're little, that's when they're building amunities. Glad he's with you and your hub. Good place for an ailing kitty.
Hope he gets better real soon.
~S
Is this something that just has to run it's course, or can hubs get some meds for him? Poor baby...
I, for one, would LOVE to see a photo safari!
7 HOURS?! Geez ~ you're sounding like me!
M~
Poor Trout! I hope he's better soon, I hate when pets are sick, it makes you feel so helpless!
I actually thought of you and M all day long today I went on another photosafari. Wish you guys were with me, I think you would have loved it! I'll post some of the pics today and tomorrow...
Stacie
glad nothing happened. Hope trout feels better
Post a Comment