Tuesday, October 10

Sights

More from DC. The weather was not my friend, but I think some came out pretty good :)

6 comments:

Shephard said...

I like the Potato-sack People. But I wonder what they're arguing about?
~S

Anonymous said...

Hi Leesa,
Don't you love slide.com for posting a bunch of pictures at the same time.

Marianna said...

What a lovely pothole!

:P
M~

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures! I really need to go to DC again... It was easier when I had relatives there... :) I forgot what great photo ops there were in DC! You did a great job!

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

I always loved the way you put things together like that!

manababies said...

What an awesome way to showcase your pics from the trip! Judging from your blogs, sounds like a blast! Heck, it looks like you guys had a wonderful time based on the pics. And I am SO craving a chocolate martini now!