Geez..where to begin?? The days have been so full I haven't had much time in front the computer.
So.. I thought I'd just throw some highlights at you and update you later :)
*Thursday night we saw a movie being filmed...that was very cool. We saw Danny Glover and Ned Beatty. Mark Wahlburg was there somewhere and I waited forever in the rain to see if he'd show up but didn't. I was soaked that night.
*It's been raining almost the entire trip, so the zoo has been put off until today and it's still raining. Guess it will be a wet zoo trip. Luckily I brought my camera's raincoat.
*I've seen : The Washington Monument, The Capital, Hard Rock Cafe, Air and Space Museum, the Aquarium, National Art Gallery, oh and John picked tomatoes from some garden that I'm sure we're on camera now for. If he gets arrested donations can be made to my paypal account to get him out.
*Many many pics have been taken.
Ok...I'm off to eat lunch and maybe the zoo :)
13 comments:
I'm not helping to get that slacker outta jail.
Sounds FAB!!! Hey to everyone for me!
♥Pam
Hopefully the rain will help you get some interesting pics. Maybe not. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
This is the least she's been online in forever! Can she keep her sanity??
Tell John I said someone somewhere more than likely peed on those tomatoes!
Hope you're having a blast, I can't wait to see the pics!
Stacie
Leesa, I worked in DC for several summers and there's a great picture taking opportunity at the U Street/Cardoza metro stop (I think it's on the red line....maybe green....can't quite remember). It's called Ben's Chili Bowl......best chili dogs you'll EVER eat....plus some great photo opps! You can't miss it!
ugh bummer on all the rain.
We went to the Philly zoo in the rain, and had a great time. I bet you guys did too.
~S :)
We had a similar problem when we went to Montreal for our honeymoon; it rained a lot! We ended up going to the Botanical Gardens to see the "Magic of Lanterns" in the rain, and I think it was more special because of it. We had to share an umbrella!
You've seen so much stuff though! I'll keep my eyes peeled for any appeals for bail!
That John...always causing trouble. Pfft.
;)
~L.
Come on Leesa, keep John out of trouble, Or should I be saying John keep Leesa out of trouble?
Hmm..that's a tough one.
I'm going to say that John would agree with the latter :P
Ugh...sorry to hear it rained all weekend...but seeing a movie being made was pretty cool, right? I've only seen one (being made with John Cusak) but I know it was interesting!
Post a Comment