Wednesday, October 25

Dreaming

 Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

hemlock said...

WOW. I totally want to snuggle with a cute little kitty!

Osbasso said...

Wish I could do that anytime I wanted...

Anonymous said...

aaawwwww.... how sweet!!!

which little kitty is this one?

I just love nap time!

Nature Girl said...

OMGosh is that Trout? Look how tiny he was!! I'm assuming this is an "old" pic of him? They grow so fast...
Stacie

Leesa said...

Yes, this is Trout when he was younger :). Started playing with Picasa today and found some fun new effects :)

Shephard said...

Oh! Look how tiny!! I bet you smooched that head a lot.

~S

Marianna said...

I was gonna say ~ I thought Trout grew up!

:)
M~

Redhead Editor said...

Ok, Os, you could try, but I don't think you'd fit on the window sill.

Unknown said...

This one would be great as the cover of a balnk greeting card... it's awesome!

BTW - your I got the 5D comment on my blog got pickup by the spam police... I set it free, but then it badgered off because I can't find it... but I did read it! Thanks!