You're right ~ click it to big it looks AWESOME! Great pic, Leesa!M~
It's beautiful! I'm glad you got it to work for you. The butterfly was a good choice!
That IS super cool!
I love the image change. Way cool!
OK, I gotta know how you did that! Photoshop plugin of some sort? I've been wanting do something like that with a few hundred band photos I have laying around.
Here's the link!http://www.adelaider.com/image-mosaic/Have fun!
Sooooo cool!it's amazing what can be done with photos these days
I may have to try this. :)~S
This is AWESOME! I did one of my photos...I'll have to post it later. Thanks Leesa.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
You're right ~ click it to big it looks AWESOME! Great pic, Leesa!
M~
It's beautiful! I'm glad you got it to work for you. The butterfly was a good choice!
That IS super cool!
I love the image change. Way cool!
OK, I gotta know how you did that! Photoshop plugin of some sort? I've been wanting do something like that with a few hundred band photos I have laying around.
Here's the link!
http://www.adelaider.com/image-mosaic/
Have fun!
Sooooo cool!
it's amazing what can be done with photos these days
I may have to try this. :)
~S
This is AWESOME! I did one of my photos...I'll have to post it later. Thanks Leesa.
Post a Comment