Actually, I heard about this. You can also email yourself and ask if you accomplished all you wanted to in life. Or remind you that you've got a safe deposit box. Or your name, in case you get senile... Hmmm...I might have to look into this...
I like it and I don't. I'm not sure. It creeps me out but it's kinda neat. What if you get in a fight with the friend who has the key and they send all of your secret messages out before you kick it? ;)
Leesa: The site sort of creeped me out a bit. I was actually looking to see if the one line Ddot used was original and stumbled onto the site. Is some spirit telling me to communicate while I am still around? Shivers.
8 comments:
Hi Married Redhead
just thought I'd stop by
and say to you a quick hi!
What a weird site... really. I find it hard (but not unfathomable) that they are charging for all this.
You can go ahead & apologize to me now instead of waiting til you croak over.. LOL
"I'm sorry Marianna for making fun of your DELICIOUS cookies!"
M~
Hey...have you ever seen,
"Things to Do in Denver When You're Dead"?
Totally reminds me of that movie.
♥Pam
Actually, I heard about this. You can also email yourself and ask if you accomplished all you wanted to in life. Or remind you that you've got a safe deposit box. Or your name, in case you get senile... Hmmm...I might have to look into this...
I like it and I don't. I'm not sure. It creeps me out but it's kinda neat. What if you get in a fight with the friend who has the key and they send all of your secret messages out before you kick it? ;)
Pam,
I love "Things To Do In Denver When You're Dead." I was just thinking of the recurring line, "Give it a name" today.
As for the post, I'd like to die with some mystery left behind.
Leesa: The site sort of creeped me out a bit. I was actually looking to see if the one line Ddot used was original and stumbled onto the site. Is some spirit telling me to communicate while I am still around? Shivers.
Post a Comment