There's a trick! You taking a picture of your assistant on your camera...(?)
If this is real... you gotta send this in somewhere. What a great add that would make for that camera! ~S
Cool!!
cool
Actually that's John's hand and his camera. He had a butterfly in focus when this one landed on his camera, so I caught it :)
I was going to say... that was a very masculine hand... but didn't want to offend Leesa... LOLcool shot...nice hand John!
LOL! D~!!! Leesa has Man Hands! BWAAHAH(Remember Seinfeld?!)M~
I've never watched Seinfeld... EVER!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
There's a trick! You taking a picture of your assistant on your camera...(?)
If this is real... you gotta send this in somewhere. What a great add that would make for that camera!
~S
Cool!!
cool
Actually that's John's hand and his camera. He had a butterfly in focus when this one landed on his camera, so I caught it :)
I was going to say... that was a very masculine hand... but didn't want to offend Leesa... LOL
cool shot...
nice hand John!
LOL! D~!!!
Leesa has Man Hands! BWAAHAH
(Remember Seinfeld?!)
M~
I've never watched Seinfeld... EVER!
Post a Comment