Monday, October 23

One Batch Down



16 comments:

Shephard said...

"Your cookies bring all the boys to the yard, you're damn right, they're better than hers, you could teach her, but you'd have to charge!"

Posting close up photos of cookies is just wrong.
:)
~S

Unknown said...

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm yes that is so wrong to post closeups of cookies. What are you trying to do to us lol. They look so yummy

Nature Girl said...

Whoa! I don't know if I'm allowed to comment on these or not, but I'm really really hungry for desert right now and I can almost taste the chocolate! '

MMMmmmmmmmm'
Stacie

Marianna said...

Wow... yours sure are FLAT!

Wait til you see how big mine are!

Don'tcha know ~ EVERYTHING's bigger in Texas!

:P
M~

Marianna said...

Hey. Cute plates, though.

:P
M~

Michael said...

Mmmm... I'm hungry now! This is going to be tough to judge!

Osbasso said...

We've seen your cookies. They aren't flat. Maybe not as big as M's, but certainly acceptable. Do you need me as a judge?

Laura said...

Mmmm...they look pretty good to me..and I ageee with M-cute plates!!!
~L.

Man, we're nerds!!!

... Paige said...

Sure look yummy to me. Wheres the milk?

Wendy said...

Marianna ... what sort of 'cookies' are you talking about here huh????? You shameful thing you!! LOL!

Marianna said...

Wendy ~ what can I say? I'm a dirty birdy! LOL

Cookies posted!

:)
M~

Unknown said...

I think I just got 300 calories just looking at the cookies... I want cookies now...

Anonymous said...

C just finished making a big batch of cookies. I drove out to get milk (I can't eat cookies without milk). I'm sooo glad she fixed them before I came to your blog. That would have been sooo wrong...

Redhead Editor said...

Leave it to a skinny-ass, endorphin addicted runner to think he inhaled 300 calories just looking at a photo of cookies. And M, are you saying your cookies are bigger or your boobs? So subtle.

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
these look yummy!

is it to late to put my name in to be a judge..?

I agree with Shephard... posting cookie pictures is just wrong

esp. when you aren't sharing with everyone!

Anonymous said...

Depending on what we are comparing.... I might want to be a judge too!!! LOL