Nothing much new here today.
I feel like I repeat myself in each post lately.
Yes, had bear last night.
No, nothing too troublesome.
Yes, they got into the cat pen again.
I think that's fixed now though.
Sinclair is better.
Trout is still icky.
Yes, still grey and rainy.
The laptop is being a pain today.
I tried to find a fun code to make bats fly over the screen for Halloween, but I'm White & Nerdy and can't figure it out.
That irritates me.
That's it for now.
Now.. Rinse and Repeat.
10 comments:
Holding good thought for Troutie.
Flying bats. That would be fun. Bats are so cute. I'd rather have bats than bears.
Do you own a tazer? I'm thinking, taser on a long stick might be just the thing for bear visits.
~S
Do you have snow yet? We've got a couple of inches, but should be gone by later this afternoon...
Know the feeling. I am always messing with my template. My latest is weird. If you put mouse over the title it changes color. Couldn't do that if I tried!!
It may feel old hat to you Leesa, but it's always new and exciting to us. First thing I do every morning is check and see what new bear adventure you had the night before, or which of Leesa's Laws has struck this week. I feel like my life is each day a repeat of the last that I need to check in on someone else who is having some excitement.
I LOVE bats..I have a great video for You Tuebsday of bats, but for the life of me can't get it to load. Maybe next week. Stacie
Heh. You should see your post in light of all the others on my blogroll...
"Nothing much new here today. I feel like I repeat myself in each post lately. Yes, had bear last night."
Girl, that's the adventure of a lifetime for most folks. ;-)
Hey....that was dang funny. Rinse and repeat.
What are you planning for.....ahmmmm, anything. Christmas, Halloween. Baking. Christmas cards. New photos for cafe press. Ah, new animules...trips....let's see. How about what exercise goals or wt loss or gain (yah....laugh now) or other personal goals you might have.
Well, was that enough fodder for some sort of blog entry? Or am I smoking dope?
teeehehheee
♥Pam
Yeah, you're white & nerdy... but you forgot DORKY too!
You might think you're repeating yourself, but we still come back to see Leesa's World!
:)
M~
if you were nerdy, would that mean you could do stuff with the computer? you know, dud with the band aid on the left corner of the glasses kind of nerdy? when i lived on the farm, waaaay back in my former life, there were many things that happened that i journalled about. i figured it was boring and mundane, but that was because i did it and saw it most of the time. hearing about bears, and deer and admiring all of your pictures is not in the least boring. i love coming here to see what you have posted.
take care and i hope kitty is feeling better soon. poet
never boring... always exciting!
Rinse and Repeat is always great!
But I get what you are saying... I feel like that too...
I love the pics you do...
and I love the tales you tell.
Life is always fun at Leesa's...
I even enjoy the comments...
:o) Look who is dorky now... LOL
Dang forgot to sign in first....
White and nerdy!! Go Leesa, go Leesa!
You're part of the white and nerdy club, my dear. John is the president.
HA!
~L.
Post a Comment