A bird that barks! Hmmmm. I have a dog next door that barks, constantly, bird chirp all morning so if we put them together I do wonder what the sound would be! Great share! My WW is up. Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Is that the elusive Golden Paratriever? Oh! What a fabulous find...their habitat has been completely destroyed here on the east coast, but I'm happy to know they are thriving in the western states! LOL Sataciw
11 comments:
is that one of those labrabirdles...lol
:0)
I miss Patches. Sigh.
M~
The coloring for this photo is just soooooooo perfect. Well blended and quite unique.
It's great.
My W W is posted. Come visit.
A bird that barks! Hmmmm. I have a dog next door that barks, constantly, bird chirp all morning so if we put them together I do wonder what the sound would be! Great share!
My WW is up. Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Awww....how cute! :)
That one cracks me up!
Thanks for the early morning smile :))
Is that the elusive Golden Paratriever? Oh! What a fabulous find...their habitat has been completely destroyed here on the east coast, but I'm happy to know they are thriving in the western states! LOL
Sataciw
Do does this thing aim for fire hydrants and not your head during flight?
This is creeping me out.
You are too funny P3. You do laundry AND you crack jokes? What a guy!
The voices in my head are laughing! I guess that one cracks all of us up!
OOOhhhhh that one is freaky!
I am with Red... creeping me out!
But the comments are hilarious!!!
Hey... P3 does Laundry?
who would have thought....
there is hope for them yet.
ooops... was that my outside voice.... lmao
Post a Comment