Monday, October 30

Tired



Not much exciting to talk about today.
I slept odd and am kind of blah. It snowed a couple of inches last night, I'll get some photos. Nineteen degrees this morning...gotta love it :)
Hunting season has started and I think the bucks have decided this is a safe haven. I usually have at least 6 hanging out around the house.
Stacie asked when Carmel is due. We're guessing around February. That should be interesting :)

I will have Medicine Monday soon :) Posted by Picasa

Oh..and something interesting I found this morning. Blogger wouldn't let me post this photo. So.. I was playing with it in Picasa and saw the "Blog This" button. I was able to post the photo and write my post all in Picasa.
So take that blogger :P

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel blah too but its because of a cold. We haven't had anymore snow but that one dusting of it a few weeks ago lol

Nature Girl said...

9 times out of 10 I used Picasa to blog...well,put it this way, if there's a picture, I blogged the entire post from Picasa...I just thought everyone did, that's how I learned, or I would've told you about it a long time ago...the days blogger is being a poop is especially good!

Hope you are feeling better soon..I hate blah days.
I'm off to work on my MM post.
Stacie
Carmel! I didn't think it was Marble, but that was the one that popped in my head...I can't wait for pics. Stacie

Redhead Editor said...

Yah, Pam and I were just damn glad Carmel wasn't due in early October. I don't know nuttin' 'bout birthin' no horses.

Laura said...

In my opinion, Blogger has been big poo lately. I've tried to comment twice on your blog and poof...it just vanishes without a trace. But as Shephard says, you get what you pay for. Bah...effing Blogger.
In fact, I'm not capitalizing it anymore. I am stripping blogger of it's status of formal name. YOU ARE NO LONGER A NAME, bLOGGER!!

Ok...vent complete.

I can't believe you have SNOW...ON THE GROUND!!! I'm kind of jealous!
~L.

Shephard said...

I had a hard time posting today too. But, as soon as I switched to Mozilla, it worked. There doesn't seem to be any one answer for any of us. Life with Blogger. :)

Love both photos today.
Although... that so does NOT look comfy! Actaully, I think I slept that way last night, and that's why my back and shoulder are stiff.
~S

•♥•m•♥• said...

Found another silly halloween game with kitties this time>.....

http://www.infinitecat.com/games/cat-bowling.html

enjoy....

Haleigh Anne said...

I just spoke with someone in my neck of the woods who just finished mowing her lawn. I wish we had winter.

I can't wait to see baby horse pictures and to hear the story that you know is coming...Leesa's Law...birthing a horse on your own at 3 AM. I hope you know someone up there that can help. Hopefully the Hubs will be home for that one. ;)

Marianna said...

Maybe you should take a nap! I always feel better after a nap! LOL

M~

Anonymous said...

always love your cat photos, this one is especially cute.
They show such trust and feeling safe and secure when they sleep like this.
When ours sleep like this it makes me feel all warm inside knowing we provide it for them.
tc