I love the houses! Reminds me of "Rainbow Row" in Charleston!
Up close, that would be a honkin' huge mole!
Great pix Leesa!Stacie
I like the top pic that's so cool
what fun... it's always nice to go photo-shopping in other cities
No matter the colour or form, rowhouses ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS remind me of the Cosby Show.Haven't been around in a while... probably not even since my 'name' change.Beautiful pictures as always Leesa!
OMG, I love the Marilyn painting on the buidling! Fantastic! And those row houses are great. What a life that must be. ~S
Aw, I was gonna say exactly what GKW said. It reminded me of Rainbow Row.
I've decided I want to live in the green one. :)~S
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I love the houses! Reminds me of "Rainbow Row" in Charleston!
Up close, that would be a honkin' huge mole!
Great pix Leesa!
Stacie
I like the top pic that's so cool
what fun... it's always nice to go photo-shopping in other cities
No matter the colour or form, rowhouses ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS remind me of the Cosby Show.
Haven't been around in a while... probably not even since my 'name' change.
Beautiful pictures as always Leesa!
OMG, I love the Marilyn painting on the buidling! Fantastic! And those row houses are great. What a life that must be.
~S
Aw, I was gonna say exactly what GKW said. It reminded me of Rainbow Row.
I've decided I want to live in the green one. :)
~S
Post a Comment