Saturday, October 14

Scavenger Hunt : Lost

















Fallen from the tree...

14 comments:

Marianna said...

Sigh. Fall... I love changing colors....

M~

Anonymous said...

Yep we have lost quite a few of those here also. Not as full of color but I am hoping soon! Great shot! Love your cat banner!

Mine is up. Have a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

What a beautitful picture.

Mine is up too

Maribeth said...

Beautiful. Don't you just love the fall?

LibertyBelle said...

Beautiful colors - Fall is here!
Drop by - mine's up too!

Anonymous said...

PRETTY!!!

Mine's posted.
Happy Saturday Leesa.

Kim from Hiraeth said...

What a beautiful picture. Glad these leaves didn't get lost in a pile!

Here's my link!

Anonymous said...

Great photo. The light is just perfect. Beautiful.

Melli said...

Ohhhhh I never would have thought of that! That is a great interpretation! And the perfect season for it too! Beautiful!

MaR said...

Wonderful colors! great take on this week's tough theme :)

Unknown said...

That is such a great shot! Wonderful!

Feel free to visit my site and leave your thoughts anytime. =)

Anonymous said...

Very nice photo. Great light on the leaves. Mine's up too.

Irish Church Lady :) said...

Yup the trees are going to be losing a lot real soon!!!!

Great bear shot btw. I think it's probably a good thing that Ellen and Pam did not see him/her so much!!! lol

Unknown said...

oh a good one! And that never came into my head, what a great theme for the season!