Wednesday, October 25

My DNA


Ok, I know I've done this before. But as I was cleaning up some bookmarks, I pulled this back up and re-read the results. It's scary how accurate some of these are. Especially the "Reserved" section. If you haven't played with this before..go ahead... have fun :)

**You are RESERVED – you aren't someone who always needs to have others around, and you find you can handle most situations on your own.

You can be very happy spending time alone, and enjoy your own thoughts and ideas.

You find it difficult to understand why some people get so emotional and tell everyone else their problems.

You believe that if you want to get something done, it is best to do it yourself.

In your experience, other people are not always completely dependable, so you generally rely on yourself and only a few close others.

Despite your independence, you are not a closed-minded person who makes hasty judgments about others. You know that it isn't always easy to walk in other people's shoes.

At times other people's feelings are puzzling to you, and you wish that people were more rational.

Your vision of the world is complex – your values are not set in stone. Instead, you are able to change your beliefs as you learn new information.

You're not afraid to let your emotions guide you, and you're generally considerate of others' feelings as well.

You tend to do things on the spur of the moment, not sticking to a set schedule.

You have a strong sense of style and value your personal presentation - friends may even seek your style advice from time to time.

Generally, you believe that you control your life, and that external forces only play a limited role in determining what happens to you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll have to give that thing a spin myself. Although I suspect I'll get the exact same results as you.

Anonymous said...

Long but interesting....

I am a Faithful thinker

Shephard said...

I'm a Free-Wheeling Architect/Leader.
I had to take it twice, and for some reason, it came up slightly different the second time. But the test was fun, and almost dead on. Fun! Thanks for sharing that!

~S :)

Marianna said...

I'll definitely have to do this again.

M~