Tuesday, October 24

Give It To Me














Ok, so I want to enter this contest. What kind of photo do I pick? Sometimes I feel like my flowers or butterflies might be better, but is that National Geographic style?
Should I enter a bear? Deer? Scenery? What do you think? I'm asking your opinion.

So give it to me ;)

10 comments:

Marianna said...

OMG I have a list of my fave pics of yours. I'll buzz ya!

M~

Osbasso said...

I think one of your deer pictures would be best. Something that shows them in some sort of 'human' expression, like ones that you wanted captions for.

Just my two cents...

Unknown said...

If you look at the pictures of their "Top Shots" all of them tell some sort of a story and they all have people in them. At least the ones they were showing when I went through. I would have to think that the flowers and the butterflies would not be the content that are looking for this contest.

I would lean more toward the active wild life. The Big O has a good suggestion with the human life expression or perhaps a more "active" bear shot would be good... like on the porch... or about to snatch your camera away... something active.
Alot of your scenery pictures inspire awe and reverence and those might be a good choice, especially one with outstanding lighting and color... or maybe a good fire picture.

You asked for my opinion... there you go.

Shephard said...

I couldn't get the link to work to see what kind of contest it was. :(
But if you show us your choices, I'll vote.
~S

Anonymous said...

My opinion would be to use your wildlife photography. Those shots are more unique because so many other photographers just don't have access to the wildlife that you have. Just my 2 cents... Of course, you know by now that I love all of your work... you can't go wrong with whatever you choose!

Anonymous said...

All your photos are great, but I think the bear pictures are more dramatic.

:)

Nature Girl said...

I've always been partial to your scenery photos, but anybody can do that (though not with your eye and talent for composition) I agree with whomever said you have access to alot of wildlife that the rest of us just don't and you have captured some really stunning shots of deer and bear and the like. I'm going to say wildlife with scenery a close second. Stacie

Unknown said...

I love all your shots. But I don't think they are looking for the pets.. so that's one category taken care of.
I think P3 is right and you can submit one every month according to the instructions. I may enter too...*yeah like I got anything that good*
We'll help you pick if you want.
:0]
♥Pam

Meira{FB} said...

The bear!

And you were way to close to her by the way! As a recent bear picture taker.

Have a wonderful Wenesday!

Anonymous said...

Oh this would be hard to choose which picture... you have so many good ones...

I like the deer photos...
or the scenery pics... with the vibrant colours.

the bears are also a good shot too.