Saturday, October 14

Figures

"So cool... Friday the 13th went by with no issues."

Heh... I spoke too soon.

So.. I'm sitting on the couch earlier today when I see two of my INDOOR ONLY cats, walking OUTSIDE of my house. Grrrreeaattt.

I walk through the house trying to figure out where they might have gotten out. Nothing.
I go outside to the cat pen where I see the chicken wire fencing had been ripped up from the ground up. Yep.. the bear tore into the cat pen. I'm not sure why, there's nothing in there but cat toys, beds and litter boxes. Luckily the two cats came back in. I "sort of" fixed the fence, at least where the cats can't get out. If the bear want back in it, they will be able to.

Thank goodness they can't fit through a cat door or they could have come in my house. Nice.

Pam and Ellen, be thankful. You would have never caught these two cats.

8 comments:

Michael said...

Inquiring minds want to know! ;-)

Nature Girl said...

What gives? Will we be sharing a jail cell?

Marianna said...

It's Romper Room over there... LOL

M~

Unknown said...

yeah, especially since cats don't really like hot tubs...

Nature Girl said...

YIKES! Glad you got the cats back!

Redhead Editor said...

Don't assume we wouldn't have been able to catch the little buggers. Do you know how many times Trout got out? He is an escape artist. I have to assume one of the escapees was Trout? Who was the other one? Sinclair or Critter? Let me have a talk with them.

Leesa said...

Ellen, I warned you Trout was an escape artist!!
Actually the two that were out were the two that are skittish and you hardly saw while you were here. Also, spook was out this morning too.

Redhead Editor said...

You're right. We would have never been able to catch those two. We never saw them as it was. Spook, my boy! What are you doing to Leesa? Hope the drama has died down?