Sunday, October 1

Bear vs Cat Door















Oh boy... Don't tell Pam and Ellen :P
(this is attached to the garage btw, not the house)

I talked to them today, as they were having fun in Grand Teton National Park.
Should be here in about 8 hours or so. I might not be here when they arrive, so let's hope the bear welcoming party isn't here!

Oh and the Cowboys won today 45-10. I couldn't watch the game here, so Marianna tried to put her webcam towards her TV so I could! It was great!
Only thing, the game was over by the time we figured it out. Oh well, next game.
Hope Marianna knows she has to be home :)

11 comments:

Nature Girl said...

ROFL! Now THATS love...pointing the webcam at the tv for you..LOL...
Yikes on that catdoor business. Stacie

Unknown said...

Barricade the door! That sounds scary!

Anonymous said...

That right there would have made me pee. That's scary!

Anonymous said...

I couldn't watch the game either :( Got to listen to it on the radio but it was a Titan's station. Still got to hear them kick butt!

Wow! on the bear door..!

Anonymous said...

That's no bueno.

I was torn on the game. I mean, I live in Dallas, so I guess I'm supposed to root for the 'boys, but I sure wanted my Longhorn boy to do well in his first start. Oh well...

Marianna said...

Holy crap! That's a crazy pic!

Yeah, next time I'll actually pay ATTENTION for you... LOL. I will have the game set up the weekend after next, if it's not on your TV up there.

My Skins won!!!

M~

Anonymous said...

Some would say that the game was over as soon as it started.

kathi said...

Wow...


and the game, did you see the 'head' injury?

kathi said...

Wow...


and the game, did you see the 'head' injury?

Unknown said...

holy crap

Memphis said...

Holy cow! I guess the bear wanted some Cat Chow pretty bad.

Go Cowboys!