Wednesday, August 16

Wordless Wednesday

15 comments:

Osbasso said...

I'm never sure what to say to these pics... I HAVE NO WORDS!

Anonymous said...

Okay, that's a little strange yet facinating!

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

That is very unique. A grasshopper with zebra's stripes and head. Awesome. Where did you get this?
Mine is up too.

Marianna said...

Ditto, Os.

M~

~grey said...

WHOA! Cool...

excellent find....

Lori said...

stop it I can't look and them and yet I can't look away.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Laura said...

I think that by far, this is my fav Wordless Wednesday pic that you've posted.
~L.

Twisted Cinderella said...

Great pic! Very cool.

Mine is up too.

Frances D said...

Wow! Someone's imagination is operating at full throttle.
Take care,
Frances

Shephard said...

This doesn't look a thing like Sinclair!
~S

PJ said...

I don't like bugs much, but that is a very pretty bug as bugs go.
Happy Wednesday

Kat said...

lol at shephard

That is freaky. :)

Anonymous said...

Gawd, how I love these. I find myself looking forward to each Wednesday. LOLOLOL

My W W is posted.

Unknown said...

Dat's just freaky lol

Memphis said...

You just reminded me of my uncle's old ranch in Texas. I only got to go there once. He had zebras and ostriches and long-horned cattle and rams and other weird animals that you don't really expect to find on a Texas ranch. Man, that was a LONG time ago. Thanks for the reminder.