Trout standing proudly on pedestal: "Alright, young-un, listen up. See now, this here's MY place and you have to follow MY rules if you want to get along"
Sinclair looking up with rapt admiration: "Yes sir! You can count on me!" *sigh* (inside head) "he's dreamy"
(inside kitten head)Sinclair: "Oh, would you just look at Mr-Aren't-I-the-tough-guy, yeah, just get a little closer macho man and I'll show you how tough you are..."
It had never occured to him that there might be other cats living in boxes in the house. He sighed, knowing he would now have to check every box, nook and cranny in the house in order to discover the hidden cats.
Trout-->Are you ready for some fun?. The ride may get a bit bumpy but nooo worries *he he he*. I'll punture holes so you can breathe. Now where did Leesa put the stamps. And where is that damn Fed Ex already?. Sinclair-->Just how far is TimBuckTwo Trout?.
14 comments:
Don't forget write...
"Where'd the dog go?" came to mind, but only cause my cat is always looking for ours. :)
Is there another cat in the box? You mentioned two and I only see one.
"i'm the king of the mountain!"
or "neener neener, i'm so taller than you NOW!"
Leesa, i moved again, back to my old typepad blog. sorry to be such a pain int he butt!!!
http://kittenhead66.typepad.com/
Trout standing proudly on pedestal: "Alright, young-un, listen up. See now, this here's MY place and you have to follow MY rules if you want to get along"
Sinclair looking up with rapt admiration: "Yes sir! You can count on me!" *sigh* (inside head) "he's dreamy"
hee-heee-heee :)
OR....
(inside kitten head)Sinclair: "Oh, would you just look at Mr-Aren't-I-the-tough-guy, yeah, just get a little closer macho man and I'll show you how tough you are..."
:)
hahahaha awesome comments Carrie.
Trout- see this spot here... this is my spot.
Sinclair- Wow, he is one tough kitty! Just wait till he is sleeping....
It had never occured to him that there might be other cats living in boxes in the house. He sighed, knowing he would now have to check every box, nook and cranny in the house in order to discover the hidden cats.
OMG. I was cracking up with Carrie's comments & then I read John's & had to go pee because I was laughing so hard!
I know. TMI.
Anywho. Great comments ~ my mind is blank.
M~
and this is any different... HOW?
hahahaha
teasing Marigold V Hasselhole
By the way...
Loved John's and Shephards...
Too funny!
Trout-->Are you ready for some fun?. The ride may get a bit bumpy but nooo worries *he he he*. I'll punture holes so you can breathe. Now where did Leesa put the stamps. And where is that damn Fed Ex already?. Sinclair-->Just how far is TimBuckTwo Trout?.
"...and I say it's our right to be fed what we want...who do these humans think they are?"
Or
"Stay out of my room Sinclair or so help me..."
But John's and Carrie's definitely win hands down...you get to decide though.
Pam
awww thats so cute
thanks for the birthday wishes
*hugs*
I hate it when she vacuums and I have to pick my feet up!
I wish this nail polish came in a fast dry version!
Post a Comment