Tuesday, August 29

Trout, Midair


















Trout has been having a blast today with packing paper. I will pick up the paper and drop it and he flies at least 2 feet in the air to catch it. I tried tried tried to get him midair. This is one of them :)

15 comments:

Osbasso said...

Just like I used to be at Christmastime!

Osbasso said...

And Seinfeld DVDs!

Unknown said...

You should take some video of the zany crazy Trout.

Leesa said...

Os--You're reading the DVD's??

Terry--Yes, I need to catch this on video :)

Marianna said...

Oh yes! Definitely video of this! He's so cute...

M~

Unknown said...

That would be one funny video.
♥Pam

Anonymous said...

LMAO..I want to be a cat! ahhhh, I mean I enjoy being a cat.:)
tc

Nature Girl said...

That is one cat that knows how to have fun!
Stacie

kathi said...

So completely adorable!

Unknown said...

Very cool pic lol even if it is just his feet. My grannys cat used to string toilet paper through the house. lol

Anonymous said...

YAY!! i love my little trout!!!!! your pictures are so fantastic!!! when you send out christmas cards this year, you should put trout on mine :) haha!!!

Seven said...

I wonder if cats get sore from hard workouts?

Kat said...

That is just too adorable! :) go Trout Go!

Shephard said...

Feet a flyin'!
Trouts do jump out of the water once in a while.
Great capture. Made me laugh.
~S

Robin Alexa said...

That is HILARIOUS.