Very pretty.The leaves CAN'T be changing colour there already can they???
I'm with Binsk. That's not recent, I hope!
No this isn't now. But the theme was color, and this is the first shot I thought of.
It has been so dry here the leaves are going straight to brown this year....I will be 37 in a few days and I can never recall it being this dry for so long haha..cool pic btw....autumn is my favorite time of year.Brad
Funny thing, I actually saw some leaves changing near my parent's place today...just a couple...and I thought of you.Oh how my bloggy world has become reality.I tell my parents about my internet friends and they look at me like I have two heads. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Very pretty.
The leaves CAN'T be changing colour there already can they???
I'm with Binsk. That's not recent, I hope!
No this isn't now. But the theme was color, and this is the first shot I thought of.
It has been so dry here the leaves are going straight to brown this year....I will be 37 in a few days and I can never recall it being this dry for so long haha..cool pic btw....autumn is my favorite time of year.
Brad
Funny thing, I actually saw some leaves changing near my parent's place today...just a couple...and I thought of you.
Oh how my bloggy world has become reality.
I tell my parents about my internet friends and they look at me like I have two heads. :)
Post a Comment