Tuesday, August 1

Lush for Lush



How could I forget to post about this??

The other day I received a gift. From Lush. Click on the pic above to visit:)

I am addicted. I received several Bath Bombs. These awesome little balls go into your bath and fizz around releasing anything you could imagine. My favorite so far is the ButterBall. It filled my tub with a lovely oil and fragrance. My skin was SO soft and smelled so good. So did my bathroom! Oh and I slept beautifully that night.

As I perused the website I was just overwhelmed with everything I want.
Would ya'll like my wish list?? ;)

Check it out. Try it. Just once. You'll be a Lush too :)

Now go...
Check it out....
Now...
No really...go.

There might be a quiz later.

9 comments:

Kat said...

Wow, that stuff does look pretty cool! Now I'm really going have to get after maintenance to stop the air conditioner from non-stop dripping in my tub so I can try all of those! :)

Shephard said...

...they fizz around and release anything I can imagine? I don't know... I can imagine some pretty wild things!
LUSH. bookmarking for future gift ideas. Thanks!
~S

Rainypete said...

I don't know how I'd don on a quiz, but I'll be cursing you for weeks to come as I gaze wistfully at the delightful contents of that site. Definitely well named though..... Gotta go shop now.

Marianna said...

Oh this sounds too neat. I will definitely have to try some out!

M~

Nature Girl said...

Any ideas where I can find a sugar-daddy? I want it all! I LOVE bath stuff, I'm a freak for it! Stacie
ps..we have a store here in CT, I am soooo going to have to check it out!
Stacie

Unknown said...

I had a bunch of recipes for the Bath Bomb Fizzies but I never made my own. I guess it was much easier to hand over cash and to make my own... Maybe the inner crafter would inspire me... I dunno

Angela said...

This is like the stuff I use from Splash.. Love the stuff!!!. Makes bath time with a nice glass of wine feel soo luxurious.

www.splashbathandbody.com
check em out:->

Unknown said...

I want to find out what this one smells like...
Tisty Tosty
I can't even begin to imagine. ;0]

That sounds heavenly Leesa. Sigh. Last night at dinner I made the foolish mistake of drinking peps* and while I might have been sleepy at 1030 pm my body twitched and itched, drove me nutz until I got up made a double bag of herbal tea and then tried to go back to sleep an hour later. Sheesh.
I had Tension Tamer Extra and Chamomille 'cause we were out of Sleepy Time Extra. BAH. Still feel like I am tired.
Pam

Unknown said...

okay I will check it out but what if I buy then get addicted to it and never want to get out of the tub. Can I blame you lol