Pam - actually, torti's don't have any white, which makes Miss Sinclair a Calico. :) I'm not trying to be rude, but I get asked what the difference is all the time at the shelter, so it's habit now. :P
Oh Leesa, THANK YOU for that Snorgle cuteness fest! I love watching kittens at play and those too are almost too much cuteness at once! :) I'm so glad there are kind souls like yours out there to take in abandoned/lost kitties! You are a saint my dear!!!!!
btw... think adding a long haird orange and white striped one to the mix would be too much? might have another kitten to find a home for soon... ;) Just think of the fun that would add to the mix! :P
Can't U just watch them all day!....They are having sooo much fun....but I wonder how that list of items trout was messing with is going to grow as they get wild thru the house!.....LOL
Carrie is right about Tortie/Calico. It's VERY easy to remember though... if the colors mix, it's a tortie (tortoise shell), if the colors are separated like puzzle pieces, Calico.
Both Calico and Torties can have white. They are then labled by the categoroes "Calico & White" and "Tortie & White."
11 comments:
AWWWWW!!!!!! OMG look at how cute these 2 are!
MORE MORE MORE!
M~
I just love torti's colorings.
They are so cute together.
Pam
These 2 make me giggle cause I can just imagine how much fun/trouble they have*LOL*.
Those guys are having WAY too much fun!
Pam - actually, torti's don't have any white, which makes Miss Sinclair a Calico. :) I'm not trying to be rude, but I get asked what the difference is all the time at the shelter, so it's habit now. :P
Oh Leesa, THANK YOU for that Snorgle cuteness fest! I love watching kittens at play and those too are almost too much cuteness at once! :) I'm so glad there are kind souls like yours out there to take in abandoned/lost kitties! You are a saint my dear!!!!!
btw... think adding a long haird orange and white striped one to the mix would be too much? might have another kitten to find a home for soon... ;) Just think of the fun that would add to the mix! :P
you're such a proud mama!
Oh Leesa! They are sO cute!!! I love that little slide show too.
Can't U just watch them all day!....They are having sooo much fun....but I wonder how that list of items trout was messing with is going to grow as they get wild thru the house!.....LOL
so cute
Carrie is right about Tortie/Calico.
It's VERY easy to remember though... if the colors mix, it's a tortie (tortoise shell), if the colors are separated like puzzle pieces, Calico.
Both Calico and Torties can have white. They are then labled by the categoroes "Calico & White" and "Tortie & White."
I have a Tortie & White, named Mokee. :)
~S
I luv the kitty action shots!
Post a Comment