WoW...We are getting the smoke from these fires here...Very smokey here and hazy.
What a great site! It's certainly a keeper!Glad to see they still think it'll head east. Northeast will suck...
Sigh... worried, chick...Be safe...M~
Hope that it stays away from your place. Make sure to stay safe...
All I can say is, WOW!!!
a wow photo but sad situation.
Wow, (yeah, I know that's been said) but I've never seen anything like this but on t.v. Hard to imagine.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
WoW...
We are getting the smoke from these fires here...
Very smokey here and hazy.
What a great site! It's certainly a keeper!
Glad to see they still think it'll head east. Northeast will suck...
Sigh... worried, chick...
Be safe...
M~
Hope that it stays away from your place. Make sure to stay safe...
All I can say is, WOW!!!
a wow photo but sad situation.
Wow, (yeah, I know that's been said) but I've never seen anything like this but on t.v. Hard to imagine.
Post a Comment