2 hours is a long ways. Living in canyon country, I've had fires much closer than that ..that never reached anywhere near me. Sending postive thoughts. ~S
Ok, there's not too much that scares me. Pics of the bears on your porch? I know you can handle that. But this?? It scares the crap out of me for you...make sure you STAY SAFE, ok??? ~L.
9 comments:
Beautifully terrifying. Run, Bambi, run!
Wow... that looks like a painting, you can hardly tell that it is a photo!
2 hours is a long ways. Living in canyon country, I've had fires much closer than that ..that never reached anywhere near me.
Sending postive thoughts.
~S
That photo is breathtaking! Hope the fire doesn't reach you!!!
Sigh. Thinking about you.
M~
The Stay-Puft Marshmellow Man from GHostbusters wouldn't be there...
Yikes for you. But yes the picture is something else
I remember that picture.
Very incredable picture
hope you stay safe
Ok, there's not too much that scares me. Pics of the bears on your porch? I know you can handle that. But this?? It scares the crap out of me for you...make sure you STAY SAFE, ok???
~L.
Post a Comment