Sunday, August 27

Scarily Accurate

How You Life Your Life

You have a good sense of self control and hate to show weakness.
You're laid back and chill, but sometimes you care too much about what others think.
You tend to have one best friend you hang with, as opposed to many aquaintences.
You tend to dream big, but you worry that your dreams aren't attainable.

8 comments:

Osbasso said...

Just took it. My answers hit scarily close to home as well!

Marianna said...

Mine's the same as yours. Very accurate!

M~

Shephard said...

I got that one too. :) I think it was the bubbles floating away in the wind that cinched it.
~S

Anonymous said...

Honest and Direct.. I can see that. BUT, my friends tend to be as quirky as ME?? OK, now I'm "quirky". Was it because my garbage can was empty?

Michael said...

That was a strange little quiz... My first two match yours, my last two: "You prefer a variety of friends and tend to change friends quickly. Some of your past dreams have disappointed you, but you don't let it get you down."

Anonymous said...

How You Life Your Life
You seem to be straight forward, but you keep a lot inside.
You tend to avoid confrontation and stay away from sticky situations.
You tend to have one best friend you hang with, as opposed to many aquaintences.
Some of your past dreams have disappointed you, but you don't let it get you down.

That is much too realistic.

:)

~grey said...

Odd questions.... but very accurate!

I love doing these quizzes!

Robin Alexa said...

Moi:

You have a good sense of self control and hate to show weakness.
You tend to avoid confrontation and stay away from sticky situations.
Your friends tend to be a as quirky as you are - which is saying a lot!
You have one big dream in your life, and you never lose sight of it.

Quirky? Never.