Thursday, August 24

Thought Bubbles

**The fire is up to 400 acres as of yesterday. It seems to be blowing the other way. Thank goodness.
**One of my Montana cats (cat who just decided to live here) was missing for over a month. She just showed up this morning. A little skinnier, but she's back. Where do they go?
**I have muskrats in the pond. Four that I can count. They're busy little things too.
**The Fawns are just popping up everywhere lately, I have 4 in the yard right now. You might be forced to look at more fawn pics.
**Today is Blog Appreciation Day. So in honor of that, I sent Neil a pic of his blog on my computer, trying to show that his blog was being read in Montana. I wasn't really sure how to prove I was in Montana, so I included one of the cats. Even though now I found out I did it wrong, I was supposed to appreciate someone else!

So here's Neil's appreciation to me... his proof that someone in California is reading my blog :)

















I didn't think of using Montana underwear for proof.
Anyone got any Montana undies??

6 comments:

Kat said...

Too funny! Nice undies! :)

Marianna said...

I'm so glad your kitty came back!

The undies... LOL... I don't have any words for that!

M~

The Q said...

I'm in California and I read every update that you make to your blog.

But I'm pretty sure you don't want me to show you similar proof with my undies ;-)

Anonymous said...

soozieq - she may not, but all of the rest of us are waiting! LOL

Leesa - I don't know where cats go, but they come back at the most unexpected times and bringing the darnest things... I had one that came back with a full grown squirrel. And they ALWAYS bring home their pet chipmonks and turn them loose in our house!

Laura said...

Aren't Montana undies long johns with the flap in the back??? ;)
~L.

Unknown said...

lmao