Worked well for me! And a GREAT song! Does this mean we'll be getting to hear your voice on here soon?
Speaking of...I heard your voice when I left my message on your cell phone. Didn't sound Texan or anything! I could actually understand you at first listen!! Now Hubs, on the other hand... ;-)
Van is one of my favorites. Tupelo Honey was the song My wife and I danced to at our reception. We had a live band that worked on that song just for us! ... email me and let me know how you did this..
6 comments:
Worked well for me! And a GREAT song! Does this mean we'll be getting to hear your voice on here soon?
Speaking of...I heard your voice when I left my message on your cell phone. Didn't sound Texan or anything! I could actually understand you at first listen!! Now Hubs, on the other hand... ;-)
OK, PERFECT CHOICE...
Van is one of my favorites. Tupelo Honey was the song My wife and I danced to at our reception. We had a live band that worked on that song just for us! ... email me and let me know how you did this..
Hmmmm.
Now that's some awesome music girl.
Pam
That's a fun little tool isn't it! I need to add more music to mine...
It worked here too!
Loved that. I gotta do this. :)
Liked the song too.
~S
Is this Country?
No?? hmm...
Works great!
M~
Post a Comment