this is an EXCELLENT photo! may i "steal" it and post it on my blog? i absolutely love it!
LOL ~ ok, this one's kinda cute.M~
just saw it's from worth1000.com, right? :)
Ok now i am scared!I hate crawly things with teeth!
OMGoodness....this one is just awesome.My W W is posted.
I love this one. It is going to the files. :)My WW is up.
That's one ferocious catapillar!
Kinda reminds me of my 14 YO daughter when we have to wake her up in the mornings! Cool Pic..
Awesome.That is way cool.Take CareMichael
That's some scurry stuff right there. Imagine the bite!!. :-).Happy WW
Too cool and freaky at the same time!
A CATerpillar you don't want to mess with?
Neat pic...first thing I thought of was the "cat"erpillar, and then I started thinking maybe it was a new species like a catigerpillar.Happy WW!
That is not something I'd want to find amongst my flowerbed. ;-) You always post the wildest things; LOVE IT!Thanks for stopping by my WW. Have a great day. :-)
Wow, I've had some nasty looking bugs in my garden but never anything like that! ha!
Love it - got a surprise when I scrolled down.Good one.Thanks for swinging by my blog.Frances
Definately a CATerpillar! If i found one of these in the garden, I would run and never come back! LOL
I'm, like, "well that's a pretty colored wor-holy cow it has teeeth!"hehe, nice!
LOL -- I love it. Lord protect the bird who picks on this fella as dinner ....I'm a little late today but my WW is finally up.
That's one helluva scary bug!!! eeeekkk...LOL great effect!!! happy ww, thanks for visiting mine
THAT is one ticked off catertiger!
wow that's just.....freaky
Great picture....bizarre creature;-) Thanks for stopping by! Hope you had a great Wednesday!
This one is way-cool Leesa :). Thank you for sharing.
Post a Comment
24 comments:
this is an EXCELLENT photo! may i "steal" it and post it on my blog? i absolutely love it!
LOL ~ ok, this one's kinda cute.
M~
just saw it's from worth1000.com, right? :)
Ok now i am scared!
I hate crawly things with teeth!
OMGoodness....this one is just awesome.
My W W is posted.
I love this one. It is going to the files. :)
My WW is up.
That's one ferocious catapillar!
Kinda reminds me of my 14 YO daughter when we have to wake her up in the mornings! Cool Pic..
Awesome.
That is way cool.
Take Care
Michael
That's some scurry stuff right there. Imagine the bite!!. :-).
Happy WW
Too cool and freaky at the same time!
A CATerpillar you don't want to mess with?
Neat pic...first thing I thought of was the "cat"erpillar, and then I started thinking maybe it was a new species like a catigerpillar.
Happy WW!
That is not something I'd want to find amongst my flowerbed. ;-) You always post the wildest things; LOVE IT!
Thanks for stopping by my WW. Have a great day. :-)
Wow, I've had some nasty looking bugs in my garden but never anything like that! ha!
Love it - got a surprise when I scrolled down.
Good one.
Thanks for swinging by my blog.
Frances
Definately a CATerpillar! If i found one of these in the garden, I would run and never come back! LOL
I'm, like, "well that's a pretty colored wor-holy cow it has teeeth!"
hehe, nice!
LOL -- I love it. Lord protect the bird who picks on this fella as dinner ....
I'm a little late today but my WW is finally up.
That's one helluva scary bug!!! eeeekkk...LOL
great effect!!! happy ww, thanks for visiting mine
THAT is one ticked off catertiger!
wow that's just.....freaky
Great picture....bizarre creature;-) Thanks for stopping by! Hope you had a great Wednesday!
This one is way-cool Leesa :). Thank you for sharing.
Post a Comment