I love swirly art!:)M~
Ugh I wish I could do that its so pretty lol
that is so cool--I want to play now
pretty!!!
You should develop a line of Christmas ornaments!
It's a beautiful circle!!
OK, let's show my age... It looks like I'm looking at a flower through a clear glass marble... Man I miss marbles, I'd take everyone's marbles in the neighborhood, then my cousin would come and take them all!
Very pretty. I like the contrast on that one.~S
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I love swirly art!
:)
M~
Ugh I wish I could do that its so pretty lol
that is so cool--I want to play now
pretty!!!
You should develop a line of Christmas ornaments!
It's a beautiful circle!!
OK, let's show my age... It looks like I'm looking at a flower through a clear glass marble... Man I miss marbles, I'd take everyone's marbles in the neighborhood, then my cousin would come and take them all!
Very pretty. I like the contrast on that one.
~S
Post a Comment