
**Tuna isn't much happier today, but seems to be calmer. She's been sleeping in the same cat bed since yesterday.
*
**I've had at least 6 Grossbeaks commit suicide since yesterday. It's just horrible how they slam against our windows. I've tried stickers, blinds, and shades. They still hit. Some are just stunned and come out of it after awhile. Some die instantly. It sucks :(
*
**I had two yesterday that hit at the same time. I put them in the bird cage and let them come back to their senses. About 1/2 hour later, they both seemed ready to be free. I let them out and they both went straight to the ground. Won't fly. Won't let me catch them either, so I guess they're on their own, or I guess the're cat food. Ugh.
*
They say this week is going to be very hot and fire danger is "Extreme". Oh Yay.
*
I hopped back on the treadclimber this morning. I've been so slack on some kind of exercise, and I used to be so good. If any of you are looking for a good exercise machine (not cheap though) the Treadclimber by Bowflex is awesome.
*
I need some pics of Sinclair, don't I?
*
That's it. That's all I have to say for now.
*
Your day is complete now. :P
9 comments:
yes you definitley need pics of Sinclair! Poor baby...it's always the last one that never gets his picture taken ;)
Treadclimber? YIKES....I think I'd call that the Dreadclimber!
Sorry to hear about the birds..that sucks. I can't even think of any other tricks to try, sounds like you've tried it all...
good luck and have a great couple of weeks...I'm sending good kitty, birdy, anti Leesa Law and no fire vibes your way!
Stacie
LOL..Stacie..too funny.
Poor birds. Int*el has a similar problem. You should see the outlines of these birds on the windows. It's a walkthru from one part of the building to another and it's on the second story too. So the birds see right thru it and think it's okay.
Pam
More Sinclair!!
Have you tried hanging chimes or something in front of the window? Or how about tinting the window?
More Sinclair!!!
lol
~S
Well, this may not be a great idea - but what about putting a rubber snake or fake owl picture on the window? Used to keep the birdies out of my mom's garden. At least you are trying to save the little buggers.
YES! We need more Sinclair pictures.
Yes, WHERE is Sinclair??? How unfair .. no photos of Sinclair ... he (she?) and Trout are such a pair ... does he sniff your underwear? OMG .. I'm off the deep end. Kitty photos please!
I have all sorts of stuff hanging on our big windows ... but every now and then, we still lose one, or two - often the doves. In my living room, there are awful bird 'prints' left on the glass. Not a pretty sight.
Wow...I have never heard of or seen... birds hitting the windows.
That is just too weird.
I hope Tuna recovers quickly... I wonder what happen to him? Got stuck in a tree and jumped.... maybe...?
Can't wait for pics of Sinclair and Trout .... soon I hope. :)
I can't imagine what you could do to prevent birdies from hitting the windows. That's so sad...
Sinclair AND Trout, please!
Fire danger... bad.... not likin' that at all.
M~
Sinclair seems out of place with Tuna and Trout... are you sure Sinclair shouldn't be named some like FLounder or something.
Perhaps an Owl or other totempole that is higher on the food chain...
Poor tuna guess she would get tired of cat napping not being able to get around like normal.
Yikes on the birds.
Post a Comment