Tuesday, August 29

Wasted

















Such a hard life he has...

Well I do have a post to put here, I really do.
But I'm tired now and don't feel like typing anymore.
I listened to a lot of music today. Past music, new music, you name it.
What I did think about most of the day was, how almost every past song I listened to brought back a memory. Even if it was a bad memory for me, it was interesting to think about that memory and realize that it really wasn't that bad at all.
For example... the song "Insensitive" by Jann Arden. I remember hearing that song years and years ago and it fit perfectly with this idiot I was dating.
But I think back and I'm thankful that it didn't work out.

Anyway... I have more to say... but you'll just have to wait :)

9 comments:

Marianna said...

Especially with 80s songs, I do the same thing. I remember what I was doing or what was going on during that time based on songs...

Cute Critter!

M~

kathi said...

I've got soooo many gratefuls for the ones that didn't work out...Lord, scary thought. I do that with songs too.

Anonymous said...

you do the same thing i do with music. it always takes me back to places and memories i love, hate, forgot about, but either way, i love remembering with music.

cute kitty picture!

Unknown said...

Oh, hang the carrot and then take a nap...Sheesh!

♥Pam

Redhead Editor said...

Next life I'm coming back as a cat... YOUR cat.

Michael said...

That is one content looking cat... I'm with Redhead Editor, I wanna be a cat next time around!

I'm with you on the music, couldn't get through life without it myself.

Shephard said...

As Dick Clark said... Music is the soundtrack to our lives. :)

~S

Nature Girl said...

ditto Marianna...I drive friends and DH nuts with "Did I ever tell you about the time...." whenever I hear a song that reminds me of something. Good or bad..
Hope you're having a good day...still hoping for LOTS of rain your way! Stacie

Anonymous said...

I like when you have nothing to say because you still say something interesting.:)
tc