
Ok, so we have a bunch of comedians reading :)
The captions yesterday were great and way too hard to choose a winning one. I was torn between John and Kaliblue, with Carrie right there too. This caption game is way too fun :)
I never mentioned that while camping a couple of weeks ago that I read a book called Marley & Me. If you have a dog, or a huge goofball like Brock, you will enjoy this book.
I had forgotten how much I like reading. With DISH network and Computers and Blogging..reading seems to slip by the wayside. I'm really going to try to get back into that.
I watched the Food network most of the evening tonight, and one show really had me glued, Charm City Cakes. Wow, can this guy design a cake. There was a time I wanted to go into culinary arts, mainly to be a pastry chef. I remembered why after watching this. If you ever get a chance, check it out. If you like food. Or better yet, CAKE ;)
We had more thunder & lightning tonight. I wonder if sometimes it's just a test. The ground is so dry, the lightning is scary. Isn't it funny, any other time of the year you wouldn't think much about lightning. But here, in August, just one bad strike and we have forest fires.
Oh and I forgot to mention, we had two fires that day by the house. I just didn't know about the second one. I guess that's ok right?
Ignorance is bliss?
I can't even imagine trying to pack up this zoo alone.
It's animals first, cameras, then shoes...right?? :P
12 comments:
You failed to mention the Heiney's. I'm so disappointed in you, Leesa.
:P
I have several books to read, too. Maybe we should institute "Reading Hour".... LOL
M~
Leesa, you know that's the criteria I use for determining just how important something is in my life. "If there was a fire.."
For me it would be animals, ancestor portraits and scrapbooks and then...artwork. (Others,not my own) Everything else is replaceable. Those things aren't.
I have a great book for you to read, "The Prodigal Summer" by Barbara Kingsolver.
Pam
Err... just how many shoes are we talking about? ;-)
Let's just hope you don't have to worry about packin up
I agree Leesa....
There isn't enough time in the day to get some reading in.
Maybe you should have a fire drill for the kitty's... (and other zoo animals). That would be fun....
I've been meaning to read Marley and Me...I do believe it's in our house somewhere ;~)
Have a great day, Leesa. Hope those fires stay far, far away from you!
Yeah, with us, there would be no reason to get the animals first, they'd be waiting at the door. It's kids, then the pics/scrapbooks/photo albums and my computer! I've got the camera's insured so I'd get the nice NEW cameras if they got all burned up! The 20D is nice but man, the 5D is sooo cool! 12.8 MP, full frame CMOS, 3fps with a 60 shot burst. :) I get carried away!
I gave my mom a copy of Marley and Me recently - she's supposed to let me read it when she's done. :)
WOW! Those are amazing cakes! I wish I was as talented and creative as that guy!
That is odd to have to be so concerned about lighting causing major fires. I really never worry about it down here. hope there aren't any more fires!
Either I'm on drugs or you have this post twice. Either way, I'm very sorry that I missed my chance to caption your picture. I used to be good at that sort of thing once upon a time.
Animals, camera, purse, then shoes hon. Don't lose the cash and credit cards!!
I read Marley and Me too! Of course, I'm sure that doesn't surprise you given the nature of my dog ;-)
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Apa butalbital caff Contact lenses eye care encopresis Web site of patent 2001 gmc yukon security scottsdale rhinoplasty town & country minivan Quality service 26 voip
Post a Comment