Wednesday, August 2

Wordless Wednesday



















Can't leave without playing Wordless Wednesday, right?

I'm outta here this morning, See you guys Sunday ;)

673 comments:

1 – 200 of 673   Newer›   Newest»
Marianna said...

HEEELLLLOOOOOOO!!!!! Happy Birthday you freaky!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a wonderful day & a great time camping!!!!

:)
M~

Osbasso said...

Have the best time you possibly can! Lots of pics, lots of adventure! Many happy birthday wishes to you!

Michael said...

Love the picture...

Happy Birthday.


Take Care
Michael

Redhead Editor said...

Ok, that's just freaking me out. A cat head on a moth's body. Ugggh!

You better get out of town for your birthday after leaving us with that creepy image. Hope you don't see any of those on your camping trip.

~grey said...

eeeewwww

ya could have left us with a cute pic or something.... LOL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Girl!!!!

Enjoy the day.... and have a fun and relaxing time camping...

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday!!

May the year bring many great surprises and much health and happiness.

Lori said...

Those are just so creepy..
Happy camping camper...
bring the bug spray!!!!!!!!!

Kat said...

Happy Birthday!

That picture is giving me the heebie-jeebies. Creepy! Have a great time!

Nature Girl said...

Well THAT was one confused
CAT-a-pillar! Hahaha...rofl...I crack myself up...do you get it? CAT - A- Pillar? ROFL...sometimes I'm too funny even for myeself!

Happy Birthday girlfriend! Hope your day is FAB and your weekend even FABBER!

Stacie

Angela said...

AW!! See I think that thing is kinda cute and all:-).
WOW!!! Happy B-day too. Didn't know it was here. Is it today or while you are gone camping?. Any-hoo have a blast!!! :-).

Unknown said...

Stacie is TOooooooooooooooooo Funny! oh my!

I was thinking that the picture today would be of a birthday cake with a tail and 8 legs or something...

Anonymous said...

OK, that was a freak! If you guys have those in MT maybe I DON'T want to come up there! LOL

Happy Birthday!

Rainypete said...

I always wondered what kinds of bugs hunga round catnip!

Meira{FB} said...

I am left wordless!

cdorsey said...

WEIRD! I had to take a double take on this one! Very cool...but very strange - lol!

Catherine
http://le-mon-ade.blogspot.com
http://angelfoodcakeisntacandle.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

This post is almost a cat-astrophe....

Unknown said...

*groaning* from guppyman's post!

Marianna said...

Hey hey hey! Your blog is back!!!

YAY!!!! Let the party begin!

P3? John? Stacie? Silent One? Wendy?? Shephard?

HELLLLOOOOOO!!!!

M~

Unknown said...

YO!

Marianna said...

Yo ho ho!

M~

Marianna said...

Man I wish she would have taken down her word verification... LOL

M~

Unknown said...

and a pint of Brass Monkey
And when my girlie shakes her hips - she sure gets funky
Skirt chasing, free basing - killing every village
We drink and rob and rhyme and pillage

Unknown said...

yes... I know! Word Verification stinkers

Marianna said...

LOL ~ loooove the lyrics, P3!

M~

Marianna said...

Where is everyone?

I hear crickets chirping...

M~

Marianna said...

Terry Terry Bo Berry!

M~

Marianna said...

*waiting patiently for everyone else to show up*

*drumming fingers on keyboard*

*watching America's Got Talent from the corner of my eye*

M~

Unknown said...

how is mr. Hoff today?

Marianna said...

OMG he's awesome! Silent One told me she heard he's supposed to sing so I'm waiting patiently!

M~

Unknown said...

Like a good puppy!

Marianna said...

Hey! Watch it, Mister! That's my future husband you're making fun of!

M~

Killjoy said...

Happy Birthday, Leesa!!!

I hope it's been great.

Unknown said...

Jen just called me for the quick change people

Marianna said...

Weren't they WILD?!?! How on EARTH did they do that?!?! Do you know?

M~

Unknown said...

I don't... I am guessing BIG stickers.

Unknown said...

Hey Killjoy!

Marianna said...

big stickers???

Do you think she had all those outfits on & then she just shed them one by one? But then, where did they go once he removed the cloths, etc???

Dang! Stymied!

M~

Marianna said...

Yeah, Christie was here... but now she's gone! I wonder if she'll stick around!

M~

Unknown said...

Well, they have to remove fast and disappear fast...

I only know that prom dresses come off faster...

Marianna said...

HAHA! From experience??

Give your wife a high five for watching this show for me!

The Luciano Pavarotti wanna be is fixin to start. I haven't heard him yet.

M~

Shephard said...

Happy Bday Leesa!
Fellow Leo and Cat-lover. :)


Did I miss anything yet?

Shephard said...

Ugh. Are you watching that talent show? lol That show is just painful!

Marianna said...

No no! Not yet, Shephard! Stay a while ~ put your feet up!

M~

Marianna said...

You're not watching it Shephard? It's AWESOME tonite!

:D
M~

Shephard said...

What made Leesa's bloggie reappear?
Did she have a change of heart? Did you give her a tongue wagging?
Or did you threaten to send her more pix of naked Hasselhoff with animals?

Unknown said...

I'm downstairs, so I dunno what's going on...

wsdknvbc - jeez leesa!

Marianna said...

I have no clue! I don't know if she felt my vibes from her campsite, threatening to bore a hole in her head if she didn't make it reappear or if blogger just fixed itself! I didn't think there were any bloggy issues today...

I'm just glad she's back!

And you're just jealous that you didn't have any nekkid pics of David! He's HAWT!

:)
M~

Marianna said...

I think she emailed the bloggy folks & asked them to pick the hardest combinations of words to have for word verification.

oyqoxvr

M~

Unknown said...

more importantly... did you take pictures... wink wink nudge nudge

Unknown said...

I didn't think there were any bloggy issues today...
Not Blogger...


I see that my previous post makes no sense because I did not quote what I was refering to...

Shephard said...

Well, you and Leesa like him, and that's what counts. Did you send her those German Import David Hasselhoff Cd's for her bday like you said you were going to?
~S

Marianna said...

I WISH!!!! OMG If I had 2 minutes alone with that man, I would totally ravish him!

M~

Marianna said...

Shephard! Are you kidding me?! Do you think I would actually SHARE CDs of David Hasselhoff??!?!?! I have his video clips saved on my internet faves. I practically lick the screen when I see him on here!

M~

Marianna said...

I didn't know Leesa liked him! OMG am I gonna have to have a knock-down drag down fight with Leesa?! CHICK FIGHT!!!

He's MY MAN!!!

M~

Shephard said...

You kept them for yourself huh. Okay, I won't tell her. I thought for sure you'd give her the one of David singing Alison Krauss covers though. She'd have liked that one.
~S

Unknown said...

OMG If I had 2 minutes alone with that man, I would totally ravish him!
You'd do him 3 times on Sunday after doing him twice on Saturday

Marianna said...

OMG y'all need to watch this show tonite!!!! KIT is on America's Got Talent. The burlesque dancer is using it as part of her skit...

HWAHAHAHA!!!!

M~

Marianna said...

Oh yes. He would TOTALLY tire me out!

M~

Shephard said...

Oh, Leesa loves him! Why she was just saying to me the other day that her satellite gets German channels where she can watch him at all hours of the day. But she didn't want to tell you because you'd be jealous.
~S

~grey said...

Here I am....

let the games begin!

Marianna said...

And she said she has all that satellite technology! She's downloading MY MAN for HER entertainment purposes?!?!

M~

Shephard said...

Hi Silent One! We were jsut talking about how Leesa loves David Hasselhoff.

Marianna said...

That freakin FLOOZY just took her top off & flung it at David! I'm fixin to go to blows with her!

SILENT ONE!!!!

M~

Shephard said...

Ya know, they do cakes with photographs on. We should have sent Leesa one with David on it.
~S

Marianna said...

What flavor cake?

The pic with the sharpeiis on his lap??

M~

Unknown said...

Hey Silent One!

Shephard said...

A little known fact about the Birthday Girl, but she single-handedly spearheaded the letter-writing campaign to have David Hasselhoff be the next James Bond.

Unknown said...

What flavor cake?
Cheese... on course.

Shephard said...

Cheesy cake is right!

~grey said...

OMG!!!
I am laughing so hard here...

M~ your nuts!

Hey everyone....

Waiting patiently for the American's have no talent show...
It isn't on here for another 2 hours...

Marianna said...

Oooh 007???

Black leather wearing 007!

M~

~grey said...

Has he Sang yet GC?

Marianna said...

Oh Silent One. You GOTTA watch tonite!

M~

Marianna said...

Not yet.

M~

Laura said...

They'd have to work KITT into the script somehow..and I'm having a hard time imagining Hoff saying, "Miss Moneypenny" without laughing! Happy Birthday Leesa!!!
~L.

Unknown said...

"I've got a license to kill
What's the time? it's time to get ill"

Shephard said...

That's why they turned him down though. He wanted to wear Black leather ass-less chaps.

~grey said...

how do you guys... get this thing to reload... once you post.

hey Laura!!!

Waves from the corner

Unknown said...

as long as they write a better script without all the one-liners... I'd be all for davey

~grey said...

hahahahahaha
Huffy in Ass-less chaps....

Marianna said...

LAURA's HERE!!!!

M~

Shephard said...

Hi Laura! Laura-Laura, bo-baura, banana-fanna, fo-faura, LAURA!!

Shephard said...

Oh no Terry... they were going to have KITT as Bond's car. Guaranteed cheesey script.

Unknown said...

she didn't instanteously combust in the heat! YAY!

Unknown said...

they were going to have KITT as Bond's car
THANK YOU Shepard... that's comforting

Unknown said...

We are almost at 100 people...

~grey said...

OK!!!
What is the temp everywhere, for everyone??

Marianna said...

Y'all are just jealous! JEALOUS!!!!

P3 ~ who are you referring to about combusting?

M~

Shephard said...

it's currently 95* in David Hasselhoff's pants.

Laura said...

I wonder if he'll wear the Member's Only jacket to go with KITT. Will they come back into style?? So..er...sexxxxay.

Um..yeah.
~L.

Laura said...

It was 1 freakin 0 5 here today.
Crazy...
Kids being cooped up in the house all day are making me want to take up heavy drinking.
Mommy needs a cocktail.
~L.

~grey said...

hahahahahaha Shephard

Shephard said...

His member's only jacket will have double epaulettes. :) Way cool. Go David, Go David.. (doing the cabbage patch)

Shephard said...

We are in a cold spell. It was only 85* today. But it will increase by the end of the week.

Unknown said...

P3 ~ who are you referring to about combusting?

Sorry, I had a couple of beers tonight and my blogging is a little off...

refering to Laura's post about the kids being jailed inside.

~grey said...

YIKES!!! 105
I would be drinking too...

sheeeesh
It is on 20C here today...

aaaahhhhhhhh

(which means....70F for you 'mericans)

Unknown said...

it's currently 95* in David Hasselhoff's pants.
Not 69?

Unknown said...

I would be drinking too...
I DID drink! Party in Tennessee

Shephard said...

69*?? Not unless he's a lizard.

Laura said...

Bowm chicka bowm bowm...
~L.

~grey said...

I Think M~ is lost....

looks under the table...

Shephard you check the coat room...

Shephard said...

There she is... she's over there glued to the TV watching David.

~grey said...

HE must be good....

he has left her speechless

Shephard said...

Marianna said to tell you all that she's wearing a muppet bra. I have no idea what that means. Maybe she likes fur against her skin.

Unknown said...

Is the bra green?

Shephard said...

It's not easy being a green bra.

~grey said...

how do you know that Shephard?

Shephard said...

And if you are talking to Raymond Romano... you'd say....

It's not easy being a green bra, Ray.

LOL Oh, I crack me up!

Laura said...

Jump in my car...
I wanna take you home...
Jump in my car..
It's too far to walk on your own..

Hoff's the man, baby.
~L.

Shephard said...

Oh, I think all the other bras would be quite jealous, Silent One. It only figures, right?

~grey said...

he is just toooo freaky in that video.

cute... but freaky

~grey said...

but how did you know that sh e said to say that.....

i am soooo confused

Shephard said...

She told me to tell you that. REally. No really.

(she's rebooting)

Laura said...

M had to reboot her computer...
She shall return shortly..lol.

And Silent One..he is WAY creepy in that video. But it still makes me laugh...
~L.

Shephard said...

What'd everyone have for din-din to celebrate Leesa's bday?

We're having chilli & crackers. :)

Unknown said...

M had to reboot her computer...
She get too excited during the video?

Unknown said...

What'd everyone have for din-din to celebrate Leesa's bday?

We're having chilli & crackers. :)

We had something close to that... but no cake

~grey said...

we went out to a family restaurant... I didn't feel like cooking.
got my favourite waiter....
what a sweetie...

just had a quesadila
with chicken (boneless of course)

Shephard said...

mmmmm... cake.
People jump out of cakes.
Laura, have you ever jumped out of a cake?

~grey said...

think it overheated.... P3


Are you guys on the phone to her..?

or that msn thingy?

Unknown said...

Laura, have you ever jumped out of a cake?
curious minds want to know

Shephard said...

Yahoo thingy here.

~grey said...

oooohhhhhh
yahoo thingy....

I have no one on my thingy's

Unknown said...

I have no one on my thingy's
careful how you word that!

no one is on my thingy either...

Shephard said...

Y'all have lonely thingy's.

~grey said...

*laughs*

~grey said...

yup , yup , yup

Unknown said...

My thingy was on earlier tonight, but then I turned it off... I don't have too many people on my thingy

Unknown said...

Where did M~ have to go to reboot her computer? Russia?

Shephard said...

We lost Marianna. I hope her thingy isn't broken. I hope all these comments don't break Leesa's thingy.

(Happy Birthday Leesa!! lol)

~grey said...

OH NO!!!
M's Thingy is broken....
Davey will be heart broken...

Shephard said...

This is really informative and therapeutic. People are revealing secrets right and left. Marianna already told us she has a fuzzy green bra. Laura jumps out of cakes, and we know Leesa's secret (wanting Hasselhoff to play James Bond)...

Unknown said...

Laura's gone too... it seems and no answer on the cake question.

Shephard said...

Terry, I think we should assume "no answer" is an answer, dont' you?

~grey said...

now is that
TO play James Bond... or play with James Bond....

lol

~grey said...

you know what would be funny...
(But only if Leesa gets these posts in her email)

If we went back and deleted them all.....

Shephard said...

Oh no.. Marianna is actuall blocked from commenting on Leesa's blog. She can't figure it out. Isn't that bizzare? (seriously, she can't comment).

Shephard said...

omg, 300 deleted comments...
Did I say 300? lol

Unknown said...

Terry, I think we should assume "no answer" is an answer, dont' you?
RIGHT!

Unknown said...

She can't figure it out. Isn't that bizzare?
That she can't figure out how to comment or that she's banned ;)

~grey said...

my pop up blocker keeps sticking... and I have to go out and come back into blogger...

Unknown said...

okay... I am out for the night... but will be back tomorrow.

Shephard said...

'night Terry!

Michael said...

A pary. cool

Take Care
michael

~grey said...

Night P3

Michael said...

I wonder if the bear will show up?

Take Care
michael

~grey said...

MICHAEL!!!!

Shephard said...

Gosh Silent One, it's just the two of us.

Shephard said...

Oh! Michael is here.

~grey said...

Three now!

Shephard said...

Marianna got herself blocked from Leesa's Bday blog somehow. She's bummed.

~grey said...

*smiles* at Michael
how's it going...?

Michael said...

Doing fine.
I love a party.

Take Care
Michael

~grey said...

that is soooo weird....

can she comment on any other blogs orposts

Michael said...

So that's only 50 comments each
How long is she gone for?

A party every night and we could do a 1000

Take Care
Michael

~grey said...

Keep trying M~...
I need to hear about David.

Shephard said...

lol...
I have a message from The Greekchickie; she told me to relay it.

She said: "I'm bummed & that i guess i'll try posting again tomorrow. and put this: if MicroSock is responsible for this, i will kick his ever lovin' arse!"

(end quote, lol)

~grey said...

WOW
we're at 160 already!!!

Shephard said...

She says to tell you, that David is done. He isn't singing til tomorrow night, Silent One. :)

~grey said...

Shephard...
Tell her I needd to know about david...

~grey said...

TOMORROW NIGHT!!!

Sheeeeeeeeeeeesh...

*kicks at the floor...*

Michael said...

That is strange that she can't comment...

Take Care
Michael

Shephard said...

Well, B is home. And we have to go celebrate Leesa's bday. We're gonna watch "Brother Bear" "Winnie the Pooh" and eat Bear Claws.

Hope you both have a great night!
Happy Happy Birthday to Leesa!

~S

~grey said...

Night Shephard and B

have a fun night

~grey said...

NIght Michael.

*smiles*

turning the lights off....
as I leave Leesa's blog...

following Michael out the door....

Michael said...

Hey....

Who turned out the lights?
Left in the dark as usual.

Turns on the party music and cranks up the music

Take Care
Michael

Michael said...

mmm - wonder if Leesa has any food here?

Take Care
Michael

Michael said...

I hope the bear doesn't come though.

Is anybody feeding the animals?

Take Care
Michael

~grey said...

grabs Michael by the hand....

come on.....
lets go...

party's over...

tomorrow there will be food...

M~ promised

Michael said...

mmmm

I guess I'll leave the lights on in case anyone else comes around.


Take Care
Michael

~grey said...

turns the lights out again...

following Michael out

hurry up before I pinch you

Michael said...

coool...
moves slowly.
very slowly.


Take Care
Michael

Michael said...

Still waiting...
;)

Take Care
Michael

~grey said...

*laughs*

oh Michael....

~grey said...

reachs out....

quickly pinches Michael...
*NO I am not saying where*

*smiles*

runs out the door....
you have to clean up now

Osbasso said...

Hey, kids. I have her password and you don't! Neener, neener, neener!!

Robin Alexa said...

There's a spam party going on and I was invited (by Greek Chickie)

Sorry Greek Chickie am I going to get you in trouble???

Happy birthday Leesa, hope you are having a great time!!!!!

I wonder if you will even read your 182nd comment???

I never got 182 comments.

I wanna be spammed. :)

Oh yeah I can always bring it around and make it about me, even on YOUR blog on YOUR birthday.

Bad me.

Unknown said...

"I'm bummed & that i guess i'll try posting again tomorrow. and put this: if MicroSock is responsible for this, i will kick his ever lovin' arse!"

kick=THUMP

Unknown said...

Did she make a mistake in a comment and put whiteout on the screen again!
I think she was highlighting with Sharpie

Unknown said...

I wanna be spammed. :)

Oh yeah I can always bring it around and make it about me, even on YOUR blog on YOUR birthday.

Bad me.


I dunno Binsk... perhaps *something* could happen... *wink*

Marianna said...

Trying to comment... crossing my fingers....

M~

Marianna said...

HOLY CRAP it's working!!!!! YAY!!!!!

M~

Marianna said...

MUWAHAHHAHA

M~

Nature Girl said...

OMG Look at this mess! What the heck went on in here last night? Who put jello in the hot tub?? Is that a muppet bra swinging from the ceiling fan? Who make the beer bottle pyramid with all those empty heinekin bottles? Is that cherry brandy spilled all over the sofa? *shakes head* Leesa's not going to be happy about this!
man...I can't believe I missed another party!
sigh.....
Stacie

Marianna said...

No no no! There was NOOOO cherry brandy spilled! There's NOOOO way I'd abuse my liquor that way!

I seriously don't have a fuzzy green bra. Shephard was on his silly pills last nite when he came up with that! LOL

M~

Unknown said...

I can't believe I missed another party!

Best part is that the party never ended...

Unknown said...

wow check out the posting party here lol.
Weird pic but Happy Birthday

Unknown said...

Hey Dakota! Welcome... I will be your host for the next few hours...

Grab a drink, piece of cake and comment away!

~grey said...

HEY P3...
you never welcomed me like that... last night...

~grey said...

starting off my morning... with coffee.
drinks start at noon...

but cake is anytime!

Michael said...

Look at all the bright shiney faces.

I need more coffee.

Take Care
Michael

Michael said...

200 is right around the corner

Take Care
Michael

Michael said...

Who's going to clean up this mess?

Take Care
Michael

Osbasso said...

Oh, what the hell. I'll be #200!

(You guys are in SO much trouble!)

~grey said...

*sits innocently in the corner...*

blames it all on the Greek Mrs. Hasslefluff

More coffee anyone...

Nature Girl said...

Did anyone else notice M denied the green bra, and she denied the spilled cherry brandy, but she didn't deny filling the hot tub with jello....Hmmmmm
Stacie

Nature Girl said...

that's ok, she DID organize the food in the pantry alphabetically while we were all cathing some shut eye, so I guess that makes up for some of it...

Nature Girl said...

unless of course, she was just looking for more jello to add to the hot tub...

Unknown said...

GOOD MORNING SILENT ONE!!!

*hands doughnut*

Unknown said...

she was just looking for more jello to add to the hot tub...
I bet she learned that from Laura

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 673   Newer› Newest»