I've had that smile once or twice...
That is so damn funny!
Terribly funny - and true.Happy WW.Take care,Frances
Hahahaha! Funny and gross all at the same time!!!!
When you get to be my age it isn't so funny but it still makes me smile.
Oh how funny!!!:)M~
That is such a cute picture....and an even better saying...
She is smiling and looking more like a mulie!!Pam
Funny but ewwww! :)
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PIC!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I've had that smile once or twice...
That is so damn funny!
Terribly funny - and true.
Happy WW.
Take care,
Frances
Hahahaha! Funny and gross all at the same time!!!!
When you get to be my age it isn't so funny but it still makes me smile.
Oh how funny!!!
:)
M~
That is such a cute picture....
and an even better saying...
She is smiling and looking more like a mulie!!
Pam
Funny but ewwww! :)
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PIC!!
Post a Comment