Cute little devils! Our Rocky and family just decimate the bird feed every night. Now two of them will grab the feeder together and shake the seed out! THIEVES! LOL!
Oh, by the way...you ARE opening a B&B so we can all come visit God's country at your place, right? RIGHT??!! Heck, I'll just pitch a tent! It's so sad when your 8 yr. old son asks, "That's really not a zoo? Those bears and racoons are AT HER HOUSE??!!". We need a vacation.
i'm w/ chris!~ too funny....... i think i would just sit and stare the whole time i was there.....in the yard.....u'd have to bring food to me...cause i wouldnt want to come in.... =0
12 comments:
They are cute. My uncle had a pet one when I was a little girl. It would eat out of my hand. LOL
Oh dude, they have SO moved in. LOL
Cute little devils! Our Rocky and family just decimate the bird feed every night. Now two of them will grab the feeder together and shake the seed out! THIEVES! LOL!
Oh, by the way...you ARE opening a B&B so we can all come visit God's country at your place, right? RIGHT??!! Heck, I'll just pitch a tent! It's so sad when your 8 yr. old son asks, "That's really not a zoo? Those bears and racoons are AT HER HOUSE??!!". We need a vacation.
i'm w/ chris!~
too funny....... i think i would just sit and stare the whole time i was there.....in the yard.....u'd have to bring food to me...cause i wouldnt want to come in.... =0
..and they were not afraid of you in the least, were they?!
Too cute!
M~
they are so cute
I love the guilty look on their faces in the first photo and the lumbering rolly-poley butts in the last one. They move cutely!!
Yeah, I'm coming up, too. I'll take some cheesecake while I'm raccoon watching, thanks.
;P
~L.
I think I've heard of them...are they anything like The Apple Dumpling Gang? :)
The first is my fave...they look like they're up to no good. LOL
Stacie
"if we sit here nice... and look cute... she won't mind that we ate all the food." LOL
great photos!!!
"Cute little devils" is the perfect description. Great pix.
~S
Post a Comment