I think "three stooges" when I see this pic! ;-)
Oh My Gooooodness!!!Caught with their hands in the cookie jar... LOL what a great capture!!!!
This is the FUNNIEST photo!! When I enlarged it, their eyes cracked me up even more! GREAT shot!
LMAO! You have got to publish this somewhere!M~
I'm with Marianna...that has GOT to be used for something...a card, a magnet...a magazine article...a bumper sticker....SOMETHING!
The only thing missing is a feather out of one of their mouths and the other one saying, "What bird?" I hope raccoons don't eat birds cuz I was just being funny. They look so innocent. Sort of like children!
omg that's so cute
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I think "three stooges" when I see this pic! ;-)
Oh My Gooooodness!!!
Caught with their hands in the cookie jar... LOL
what a great capture!!!!
This is the FUNNIEST photo!! When I enlarged it, their eyes cracked me up even more! GREAT shot!
LMAO! You have got to publish this somewhere!
M~
I'm with Marianna...that has GOT to be used for something...a card, a magnet...a magazine article...a bumper sticker....SOMETHING!
The only thing missing is a feather out of one of their mouths and the other one saying, "What bird?" I hope raccoons don't eat birds cuz I was just being funny. They look so innocent. Sort of like children!
omg that's so cute
Post a Comment