Sunday, June 29

In The 90's













Still not much to report around here.
We actually reached 93 yesterday, so air conditioner was on first thing. As most of you know, the houses don't come with AC up here, so I bought a window unit years ago. We have very tall windows in this house and of course they're on the side the sun rises. So the house is pretty warm first thing in the morning.
I was kinda hoping I left the 90's back in TX, but at least it doesn't last very long.
You should have seen my front porch yesterday, looked liked I had a bunch of dead cats lying on it.

6 comments:

Moosekahl said...

I was actually able to turn the AC off this weekend. We had mid 90's in the middle of the week but then it rained all night Friday and most of yesterday morning. Now the windows are open, cats are sprawled in the sills, little breeze...much better!

Marianna said...

It's crazy to think that after all that snow you had, it still gets that hot up there...
M~

~grey said...

YaY... we hit 90 this weekend too. Which is very rare... but I like it. The rest of the family hates it. LOL

No air conditioning here... Everyone just heads to the malls.

Pudge is so cute in this photo... I love how his paw has little white toes.... too cute!

Killjoy said...

Claire is in St. Louis with her dad and I just got a text from her that read "hey, you know that lady who takes the beautiful pictures? What's her website address?" She must be braggin' on you. Rightfully so!

Reporting from the flooded Cape G, MO,

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

See, now I'm all jealous of you. We've been in the90's for weeks now...and will probably remain there till...oh...late October or so. GAH!!!!

Our a/c has been running since about March, dang it!

Shephard said...

Ours sack out on the tile and linoleum. :)
Love the kitty pix.
~S