Saturday, June 21

The Babies

These are awful pics and don't even ask why.
I think it's a combo of a very shaded front porch, a shutter speed too high.. oh well, who knows.
Anyway, here they are, two of them anyway with momma. They don't usually show up in the middle of the day so they surprised me.

As you see in the second photo, she's washing the cat food in the water bowl.







9 comments:

Unknown said...

least you got pics of them, they are so cute

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I'm not really sure where my Raccoons are. I haven't seen them in a while and the dog foods been out at night for a while.

At least you got some decent pictures, even if they are typical Leesa-esque quality

Gina said...

Reminds me of when a couple found their way on top of our awning last summer. Scared the bejeebes out of us in the middle of the night-- but great pictures.

Unknown said...

At the Grand Canyon where I took my Mom during her visit, a Squirrel came right up to her! Love these photos! Have a beautiful weekend!!!

Marianna said...

How sweet... you have the best wildlife shots!

M~

kathi said...

Precious.

Shephard said...

omg. adorable. you just want to smooch them. :)
~S

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Oh they're ADORABLE! :)