Monday, June 30

Bear Bits

6 comments:

John said...

You going to invite the camera crew out to your place?

~grey said...

that is very interesting....

cool footage of the bear and the wolf....

Heartland1 said...

I have one of these cameras near our cabin in Judith Mountains. While I haven't had any results quite like this, still, it's so much fun to see what the animals are doing when I'm not around. It really is like a far-side cartoon, sometimes.

Nature Girl said...

This is so cool! Wow...that first bear was really boogying down with that tree! I was cracking up! It looked like dirty dancing!
Stacie

Shephard said...

I know wolverines are exactly cuddly... but they're kinda neat. :)
~S

Leesa said...

John~they probably could get some good footage out here :)

grey~ it was cool to watch.

Heartland~ I've thought about doing something like that around here, something cheaper obviously :)

Stace~ he did look like he was dancing, didn't he?

Shephard~ I think they look cool too.