I have a passion for the big black puffy characters... although I have to drive 5 minutes down the road to see my love of this earth... you are blessed by having them in your back yard!
I left the wrong blog address (from the above comment... that's by boring book blog).
I sent my friend your link from the snapshotz place... I told him to have a kleenex in hand when he saw the photos of the hummingbirds, that was our job this summer, to capture photos of the hummers that fly about our homes!
8 comments:
Can't a guy pee in peace?
Okay, now THAT is funny. LOL
Your title is perfect and John's comment cracked me up! That's a riot!
Stacie
Yeah, John's comment cracked me up too :)
I love this color bear.
~L.
I have a passion for the big black puffy characters... although I have to drive 5 minutes down the road to see my love of this earth... you are blessed by having them in your back yard!
I left the wrong blog address (from the above comment... that's by boring book blog).
I sent my friend your link from the snapshotz place... I told him to have a kleenex in hand when he saw the photos of the hummingbirds, that was our job this summer, to capture photos of the hummers that fly about our homes!
This is a wonderful photo. I absolutely love it.
~S
Post a Comment