Heh..I posted this too a while back...it's fab isn't it? :o)
LOL!!! I have never seen this! Love it!!!~L.
being a recovering engineer, this was pretty funny!
I liked the cat yodeling, but not enough to get one...
What a cool video
2 words....love it!
Bwahahahahaha! I can so relate!
roflmao...floral arrangement regurgitation! My cat is a pro! hilarious...I married an engineer which makes the geekiness of this even funnier!Stacie
I can't get that to play. Is that the one with corporal cuddling? I think I saw it at Gemmak's. It makes me laugh!~S
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Heh..I posted this too a while back...it's fab isn't it? :o)
LOL!!! I have never seen this! Love it!!!
~L.
being a recovering engineer, this was pretty funny!
I liked the cat yodeling, but not enough to get one...
What a cool video
2 words....love it!
Bwahahahahaha! I can so relate!
roflmao...floral arrangement regurgitation! My cat is a pro!
hilarious...I married an engineer which makes the geekiness of this even funnier!
Stacie
I can't get that to play. Is that the one with corporal cuddling? I think I saw it at Gemmak's. It makes me laugh!
~S
Post a Comment