Saturday, June 14

Spring Babies

It appears to be baby time.
Last night around 9-ish, I went outside to let some cats in for the night when I saw this little group. Of course I didn't have camera in hand, so by the time I got in, got the camera and back out they were leaving.










Baby raccoons are the cutest things. So fat and furry. I wish I had gotten a better shot. Maybe they'll be back tonight :)

Then, later around midnight, I went to close up everything and turn off lights when I saw this momma. At first it was just another bear at night kinda-thing, but as I walked over to turn off the lights I saw the two babies following behind.










They were easy enough to scare away, and thank goodness there's a momma, but I of course had to try to catch a few photos. I think these are the smallest I've seen so far here.

I guess now it's time for fawns :)

6 comments:

Osbasso said...

Baby time at Leesa's? Does that mean...? ;-)

Moosekahl said...

No matter what the critter, babies are always adorable.

Marianna said...

They sure are cuties!
M~

John said...

Where are the kitten photos?

Leesa said...

Os~~.. not even. :P

John~~ I wish.. who knows, I might cave and get one :)

John said...

Wouldn't one be lonely? Don't they need kitten playmates?