
We finally have some warmth and sunshine.
The lawn needs to be mowed badly.
Oh and it's Friday. The thirteenth.
I don't even care.. it's sunny and warm that's all the matters.
Put your feet up :)
**update.. I decided to check the temp.. it's 60 degrees.
After growing up in Texas, it's kinda funny to think 60 is nice and warm.
But it is :)
5 comments:
Why are your pants all bunched-up at the ankles? What the hell are you doing?
They're a little too long and they're boot cut, so they tend to cover my shoes.
A "little" too long? You're wearing a NBA players jeans.
60 here would be fantastic right about now! I think we'll hit 110+ again.
M~
60!!!
What I wouldn't do to feel the warmth of 60!!!
I am still trying to figure out how you managed to find the sun...
The one day it came out here... it disappeared just as fast..
Hope it lasts for you...
Post a Comment